ROBLOX on WIIU ?

SuperDan Aug 7, 2019.

1. SuperDan
    OP

SuperDan Im Aware ... Im Unaware

Aug 17, 2016
    United States
    Londoner , Living In Louisiana ...
    My son just LOooVes ROBLOX ... dont ask my why ? i dunno but you know he is a youngling .... Anywho
    Seen a Few DODGY videos for playing this game with the WIIU pad .. but most the comments are "its fake " Ect... so without wasting time on BS YouTube Video ..& Googling ... Im asking the krew here at GBATEMP ...... its not a massive deal he is always on my Laptop playing it these days ... but he would like it on the WiiU & i might just get my Lappy Back .... i work 6 to 7 days a week so this would save time either way ...

PS he has a Ps Vita & 3DS too if Roblox can work on them which i doubt ...

2. Extrasklep

Extrasklep gbaTemp Fan

Aug 24, 2017
    Poland
    Browser’s Castle
    You can't play roblox on it but you can use the Wii U controller as a controller for roblox on a computer with usendmii or some other homebrew app like that

SuperDan likes this.
  3. SuperDan
    OP

Aug 17, 2016
    United States
    i tried usendmii but for movies ... it was so/so ...

4. Braedyn

Braedyn Member

Newcomer
    Apr 17, 2019
    Australia
    Yes, you can play roblox on the wii u, but, you will either have to install windows on there(Replaces the wii u entirely and you'll need to change the parts), The linux application to get it to run (That will be slow but it should work), or you could develop it on the wii u homebrew but I don't think that last option will work. As of now there is no method of getting roblox on there.

SuperDan likes this.
  5. SuperDan
    OP

Aug 17, 2016
    United States
    Lordy lord . That just might work.. But I ain't gonna do it . Too much time & effort just for Roblox... On WIIU . He has a S9 phone & has completely stole my laptop .. For the game

Quick Reply
Draft saved Draft deleted