Hacking ROBLOX on WIIU ?

SuperDan

Im Aware ... Im Unaware
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My son just LOooVes ROBLOX ... dont ask my why ? i dunno but you know he is a youngling .... Anywho
Seen a Few DODGY videos for playing this game with the WIIU pad .. but most the comments are "its fake " Ect... so without wasting time on BS YouTube Video ..& Googling ... Im asking the krew here at GBATEMP ...... its not a massive deal he is always on my Laptop playing it these days ... but he would like it on the WiiU & i might just get my Lappy Back .... i work 6 to 7 days a week so this would save time either way ...

PS he has a Ps Vita & 3DS too if Roblox can work on them which i doubt ...

IC_

GBAtemp's ???
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
You can't play roblox on it but you can use the Wii U controller as a controller for roblox on a computer with usendmii or some other homebrew app like that

Reactions: SuperDan

Braedyn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Yes, you can play roblox on the wii u, but, you will either have to install windows on there(Replaces the wii u entirely and you'll need to change the parts), The linux application to get it to run (That will be slow but it should work), or you could develop it on the wii u homebrew but I don't think that last option will work. As of now there is no method of getting roblox on there.

Reactions: SuperDan

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: 🫂 +1