• Replies 57

LinkBlaBla

This is Perfect!
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm curious. Say what you will.

You are a pathetic users always asking stupid question and feeding the troll i wonder if you are not one yourself.... you call yourself B_E_P_I_S_M_A_N but you arent a man yet, grow balls and lets discuss of that in 10 years when you get older.

P.s you sucks so bad even calling you gay is an insult for the homosexual community.

Seriel

Doing her best
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
You are a pathetic users always asking stupid question and feeding the troll i wonder if you are not one yourself.... you call yourself B_E_P_I_S_M_A_N but you arent a man yet, grow balls and lets discuss of that in 10 years when you get older.

P.s you sucks so bad even calling you gay is an insult for the homosexual community.
Wow that's savage

D

Deleted User

OP
Orgy anyone?
goddamn another one my dick is tired

Thank you. See, this is what I was looking for people. Minus maybe the bit about the homosexual community.

Your ass is too savage to sit on a tree (and everything else) @B_E_P_I_S_M_A_N your momma adopted you on accident because she thought someone else was you. Your momma hated you & everyone tries to jump in a river when they see you
cool

Reactions: Dionicio3

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: wait +1