Dat one with the Rez
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I feel like I'm juuust popular enough here that most of you have probably met or seen me, so I'm curious - How do you perceive me?
I've seen you as a really nice person so far.

• Love
Reactions: StrayGuitarist

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
quote-i-see-you-with-my-heart-not-with-my-eyes.gif

StrayGuitarist

A genuine feline disaster.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gonna be real for a moment, super heart warmed by all the sweet responses. You're all super great.
I've seen you as a really nice person so far.
john-cena-you-cant-see-me.gif

(just kidding, you're awesome) :D

Eheheh, thank you!! If it means anything, I've seen you as a really cool, and nice person!
A person who's into cats, possibly a furry but not necessarily, also one who loves & is passionate about music.. I like you already. :)

I am, in fact, a furry UwU and yes! Music feels like a part of my soul, there's such a sweet spiritual satisfaction that comes from connecting with music - I feel more alive than any other time when I'm listening to great music, and I feel like I'm truly able to speak my deepest thoughts when I'm making music. And thank you!!

:blush:

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i wouoldnt use that word.
bondulance-ambulance.gif

Music feels like a part of my soul, there's such a sweet spiritual satisfaction that comes from connecting with music - I feel more alive than any other time when I'm listening to great music, and I feel like I'm truly able to speak my deepest thoughts when I'm making music.
Same here. 🙂

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol