The Teej

Also known as The Tjalian
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
zeldapower.com
XP
Country
Yeah...well its gonna be on the news for sometime... its one of the biggest natural disasters recently, and possibly within the least 100 years or so(but I can't be sure). But heaven knows this will literally change the face of the earth....

But its great to know that the GBA Community(lets face it we are a massive part of it
tongue.gif
) is coming together to help out
smile.gif
. Lets hope they all survive(the ones that are alive right now, of course).

One question, where the f**k is the Army right now? Oh, and where's Tony Blair? British Citizens died in this event too, yet he's in egypt not saying a fucking word. Prick. And where's the Army? Isn't the US Army supposed to go into this type of thing? I mean, it won't hurt for some of the troops to be re-assigned to Asia for a little while. Hell, its not even that far away!! The Funniest thing is, Everybody in the world(general people that is) have collectively put forward £25 million, yet all of the goverments of the world have only put forward £50 Million, which is only double. Although its a generous offering, it kind of puts things into perspective about governments.

But if it was war we'd be going into, they'd at least twice as much they've offered there, prolly 3 or 4 times more, and they'd do it straight away. They'll jump up at the opportunity to give money so they can kill people, yet saving people, meh, they probably don't give two shits. Governments Piss me off to no end.

Anyway, when I get some money to donate(or me and my mum might make twin donations at the same time), I'll be sure to donate
smile.gif
. There's an account the news over here are posting which my mum will donate to.

The worst thing is, is a) The after-effect of the earth shaking once again to pull itself together), and b) all of the diseases from the dead bodies on the floor, tress, buildings and what not. This is such a terrible tradegy, its a bitch it had to happen right after christmas, too.

yugi999

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
.....damn sry but well i`m 13 so.....sry i cant donate
That's right, thirteen-year-olds aren't allowed to donate. You're just a kid who doesn't know 'bout this "stuff." Go back to your Nintendo, little kiddie, as there's nothing you can do to help.
HEY I KNOW BOUT THIS STUFF I SAW IT ON MSN HOME AND ON THE NEWS I`M SRY FOR THE SOUTH ASIA`S VICTIMS BUT I CANT DAMN DONATE I`M 13 NOT 20 OR SO YOU GUYS R AND I`M NOT A KID

The Teej

Also known as The Tjalian
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
zeldapower.com
XP
Country

commy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you can't donate, that's your own thing and for whatever personal reasons they may be. Saying with poor typing skills that you can't because you are 13 is straight out idiocy.

$20 on my behalf to the Red Cross, though I saw on the news that all these agencies are overflooded with relief stuff and are having trouble getting it to those in need, which sucks
frown.gif

ShizzelDaFizzel

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
i am 11, so i cant donate.
but my parents donated €150,-- to it.
We have family there, so we are giving much.

I just hope that all this donations will help.
I am sure of it.

BTW, i heard that Japan is giving 500 Miljon dollars.

RayorDragonFall

I see you've played knifey-spoony before.
Trophies
XP
Country
Ok...Yugi999. I'm 12 and a half years old, even younger than you but, of course! It seems that you cant think where to donate....

I donated to the Red Cross. Not by Internet or bank but by hand. Oh! They saw I wasn't over 18 but everyone is free to donate when and where they want. Just watch out for Red cross help containers or something close to that. Heck, I saw Safeways also helping with a donation program.

I just want people to know that age is not a weakness... Young people are also Humans. Ok I'm a bit dramatic here but I'm fed up about being treated like if I don't have a say in anything.

Gah I'm overreacting.
rolleyes.gif

-RDF-

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: 📚 🗒️ ✏️ 🤓 +1