Hacking Rip gmail

-Melta-

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have recently called the nintendo support line to try and help me with recovering a gmail account i used for my little brother. All i remember is the password for the account associated with the email used to access the eshop, the name of the email without the numbers, and I have my switch serial number. Can anyone help me with finding out the email that i used? I can go from there once I know what the full email name is

ThatGamingAirman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have recently called the nintendo support line to try and help me with recovering a gmail account i used for my little brother. All i remember is the password for the account associated with the email used to access the eshop, the name of the email without the numbers, and I have my switch serial number. Can anyone help me with finding out the email that i used? I can go from there once I know what the full email name is
Did you use a phone number when setting it up?

D

Deleted User

Call Google. Chances are your screwed

osaka35

Instructional Designer
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Generally the only way to find a lost email is to go to gmail recovery

( https://accounts.google.com/signin/v2/usernamerecovery?flowName=GlifWebSignIn&flowEntry=ServiceLogin )

You'll have to type in the recovery email you (hopefully) had added to the account (try all the ones you know/have access to), or the phone number you (hopefully) added to the account. If you don't have either of those, try and think if you ever *sent* any email from that account, and to whom you would have sent it to. If you never sent email and added no recovery options, and don't have that email address associated with any other service or login, or have it written down anywhere, then...I don't see any way to recover it. Especially if you already called nintendo to ask for their help.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: The mutated Axolotl was awesome