Homebrew Riivolution Channel WAD

Fawe

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hey guys, does anybody have a WAD of the Riivolution Channel? I can't install it through the app itself (when I pick "Install" it just shows "failure -2") and for some reason can't find a downloadlink anywhere. I already searched through the MarioCube respository, no luck either. If anybody could rip theirs with YABDM or something and sent it to me, that would be really awesome.

banjo2

gamer
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I tried ripping mine and sending it to someone, it said that the console ID was mismatched or something like that.
I'm not at all sure if this is the issue, but are you using a Wii Motion Plus Wiimote?

Reactions: Fawe

Fawe

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I tried ripping mine and sending it to someone, it said that the console ID was mismatched or something like that.
I'm not at all sure if this is the issue, but are you using a Wii Motion Plus Wiimote?
Nope, just the normal Wiimote. Nothing else attached to the console, either. Weirdly enough, I already had the channel installed. I then went onto the Wii Shop Channel (no specific reason) and when I came back, the Riivolution Channel was gone. I read somewhere else that the same thing has happened to somebody else. It appears the Riivolution Channel is somehow connected to the Wii Shop Channel? I have no idea what's going on. Are there any alternative forwarders for Riivolution? Otherwise this'd be a real bummer.

EDIT: For future reference, I now know what was causing me the trouble, when trying to install the channel through Riivolution itself. A while ago I used a program called "elf to dol converter" to convert all of my .elf-files to .dol-files. Seeing as how the Channel tries to find a "boot.elf" file, that's probably what caused the problem (even though it's still weird it won't even let you install the channel in the first place). After replacing my old "boot.dol" with the original "boot.elf" file, I could install it with no trouble. I also immediately ripped the channel with BlumeDump.

Last edited by Fawe,
Reactions: banjo2

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Nah, a hit gives them mad meth powers, but makes them more difficult to control.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Before a hit they're like zombies, persistent but slow.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's a tradeoff.
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    no i mean, before a hit is after the previous hit
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    if you keep them well enough fed, it's the same thing
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    By the power of Florida Man, I have the power!!! *Lifts up meth pipe* Meth Man!!! lol
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Guys, I just learned my little brother is in the hospital because he had a seizure last night.
  • cearp @ cearp:
    Sorry to hear that BakerMan
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Just found out he's doing alright, doing a lot of complaining too, rightfully so. Who wouldn't complain after having a seizure and being hospitalized?
    +1
    Glad he is OK and complaining is cool :)
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah been there had that no fun
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They'll give him sleep studies eegs and possibly one week hospital stay
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    I hope it's not a week.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's standard so doctors can get a idea about what's going on
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    understood
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    well, i'm glad he seems to be doing fine, and ig i'm going to start spewing goofy shit again
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Update: Turns out he's epileptic
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Get a 2nd opinion run mris etc they told me that also
    Also a food allergy study would be a good idea
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Turns out you can't sprinkle methamphetamine on McDonald's French fries
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    they wouldn't be called french fries at that point
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    Probably just meth fries