Hacking RiiskiMod 1.0

What shall we call the new version of Riiski since it aint that risky anymore...

• SoftMii

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Chip-Away

• Anti-Chip

• The U-Mod - Ultimate Soft Mod

• Total voters

goku1980

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@ brownmurder just put it on ur memory card and remember to rename the dol to boot and place it in a folder named preloader

20clarky08

Official Wii Freak
OP
Trophies
Website
20clarky08.googlepages.com
XP
Country
ok, AM AWAKE lol probably the best sleep i've ever had :-)

right am gonna have a good real look at the final version of 0.26, wait for DD to tell me what graphics hese happy to be included and what needs to be pulled til the next version and when me and Skarface have tested the PAL version we will ship it out....but only to the people who deserve it :-p .jk

actually that could be fun lol

anyways be back later people

psiko74

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it safe to update to 3.4 and format my system memory if I want to uninstall Riiskii and put my Wii back to original condition?

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Update to 3.4 and format your Wii...!!!
smile.gif

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
fozzieb said:
yes, but that will not remove all of it
you will need to remove starfall, and you need to overwrite the cios files with the originals

hhhhheeee the upgrade install all the IOS again and a newly fresh SysMenu, why do you think it will not be removed all...??
huh.gif

QUOTE(Tigertailz @ Jan 27 2009, 11:26 AM) really ? So upgrading through nintendo won't cause any problems?

Why would it cause problems..??
huh.gif

Tigertailz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
ether2802 said:
fozzieb said:
yes, but that will not remove all of it
you will need to remove starfall, and you need to overwrite the cios files with the originals

hhhhheeee the upgrade install all the IOS again and a newly fresh SysMenu, why do you think it will not be removed all...??
huh.gif

QUOTE(Tigertailz @ Jan 27 2009, 11:26 AM) really ? So upgrading through nintendo won't cause any problems?

Why would it cause problems..??
huh.gif

I am new to the scene, yeah I have starfall and preloader installed aswell will those also be removed ? The reason why I want a virgin system is because I want to try djtaz guide "How to Gamma" instead.

Wii Warrior

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
ether2802 said:
Wii Warrior said:
No you've misunderstood me ether.

My legit copy works fine when the video mode is set to pal

but when i change the video mode to ntsc to get region free I am unable to play certain pal games withouit changing the video back to pal.

Some games doesn't have both video outputs inside, I only have one game like that, Deal or No Deal: The Banker is back, wich obviously it is only intended for PAL audience, so that's why I "Bought" the NTSC version, wait for PreLoader 0.26, it will have a hack that will force the video output according to the game, and not according to the Wii Settings...!!!
smile.gif

Preloader 0.26 hasnt fixed the problem with spiderman 3 loading from disc channel with cioscorp.

With all hacks enabled the original disc just begins to load then the system crashes and reboots
mad.gif

With hacks deleted the game boots and plays fine on pal video mode! But thats no good for my ntsc games

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Tigertailz said:
I am new to the scene, yeah I have starfall and preloader installed aswell will those also be removed ? The reason why I want a virgin system is because I want to try djtaz guide "How to Gamma" instead.

Starfall and preloader are installed inside the SysMenu, when you install a new SysMenu guess what..?? exactly it install a new SysMenu

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Wii Warrior said:
Preloader 0.26 hasnt fixed the problem with spiderman 3 loading from disc channel with cioscorp.

With all hacks enabled the original disc just begins to load then the system crashes and reboots
mad.gif

With hacks deleted the game boots and plays fine on pal video mode! But thats no good for my ntsc games

That's weird, you're PAL same as crediar, I mean for NTSC-U the problem hasn't been fixed yet and Crediar didn't gave us the 289 hack for "force disc region", but he did for 290 (PAL) so I really don't get it, on the video in youtube of the v0.26 the problem seems to be fixed...!!!
huh.gif

Wii Warrior

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
would a new install of system menu, preloader 0.26, cioscorp and starfall be worth trying do you think?

By the way to install preloader 0.26 all I did was hack remover then ran the dol. Would you recommend a new system menu before the new preloader?

Also I don't need the arc region free now so could this conflict with the new preloader?

HaniKazmi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Wii Warrior said:
would a new install of system menu, preloader 0.26, cioscorp and starfall be worth trying do you think?
There would be no harm, and might help you, not sure

By the way to install preloader 0.26 all I did was hack remover then ran the dol. Would you recommend a new system menu before the new preloader?
I would, incase you have installed hacks through some other program.

Also I don't need the arc region free now so could this conflict with the new preloader?
arc would have been removed with the new sysmenu

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    why
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, it's not funny
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    ok
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Wut?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's not funny
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    So two cannibals where eating a clown and one says to the other. Hey does this taste funny to you?
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What do you call a slow car? Retired
    +1
    Did you hear about the police car that someone stole the wheels off of? The police are working tirelessly to find the thieves.
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A firefighter got arrested for assault his main claim was what I was told he was on fire
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What do you call a hooker with a runny nose? Full
    +2
    What do you tell a woman with two black eyes? Nothing you already told her twice!
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Diddy also works
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A scientist heard the word batman so he put a naked lady in a cage with a bat
    Chuck Norris won a staring contest, with the sun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A vampires favorite thing to do is moon you
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What's the difference between an airplane, and Ken's mom? Not everyone has been in an airplane.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What's the difference between @BigOnYa and his wife? Nothing both want to bone me
    +3
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    How much wood could a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck norris
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    how do i know? you're a guy, and he wants to bone every guy on this site (maybe, idk)
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He wants to bone anything with a dick
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good night
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nighty night, big day tomorrow. Congrats.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C7iLZ35NrQt/?igsh=MWd2Z3U0dmNlMmNxcw==