OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Deleted member 114266

Trophies
XP
You didn't answer my question. Is two-factor auth enabled on your account?

Since you changed your password and can access your account on the site. When you logged in did they email or text you a code you had to enter before it logged you in? If so that's two-factor auth.

If you have that on your password will not work on your Vita. That page I linked has instructions are setting up a device password. You'll use your normal user id, and the brand new device password as the password on just the Vita.

FanNintendo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You didn't answer my question. Is two-factor auth enabled on your account?

Since you changed your password and can access your account on the site. When you logged in did they email or text you a code you had to enter before it logged you in? If so that's two-factor auth.

If you have that on your password will not work on your Vita. That page I linked has instructions are setting up a device password. You'll use your normal user id, and the brand new device password as the password on just the Vita.
which account to enabled on vita or on site?? i dont see two-factor auth enable on vita so can u give me directions ?

FanNintendo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have another problem solved with installing 1.02 update on game. I think the vpk was no good to add on updated so deleted the vpk and installed nonpdrm update patch with game both. it went thru fine and sadly there is no found open lobby to race with and im suprise there is only 9 course tracks and 10 cars. There that is about worse than Ridge Racer 2 on PSP it have about 60 tracks including from PS1 series also over 60 cars. well I think i said enough much disappoint on vita

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://www.keepretro.com/products/miyoo-a30