Homebrew Returned to 3DS, need some advice

thefyrewire

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey y'all. Returned to my 3DS after a long while, currently on Sys 11.4.0-37E with Luma3DS v6.6-ad1dc51e. I think I have to update to B9S first and follow the guide on A9LH to B9S guide on 3DS Hacks Guide which is all good but I was wondering if this is gonna delete all my games/CIAs, saves and stuff? If so can I at least make backups of the saves and restore them after or no? Thanks!

thefyrewire

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweet, thanks. I'm following it through right now. Not sure if this warrants another thread, but I'm doing the A9LH to B9S guide and I'm on moving EmuNAND to SysNAND, but I don't see [E:] EMUNAND VIRTUAL when I boot up GM9? I'm assuming my games/CIAs are all on that?

thefyrewire

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Actually nevermind. I just took it to mean that I previously never made an EmuNAND and proceeded without moving anything. I just finished everything successfully and all my games and saves are still intact. :toot:

mike a

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't foeget to update FBI, and that freeshop is no longer working so uninstall it, also look up some new Homebrew because title db also isn't around anymore, saw a post about something called tinydb that looks cool.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: