Return of U.B. Funkeys

Discussion in 'Computer Games and General Discussion' started by Shadowehh, Feb 6, 2016.

1. Shadowehh
    OP

Shadowehh Also known as Shadd

Jan 27, 2016
    United States
    Jeff The Killer's Bathroom
    First of all, sorry if the title sounds misleading... Now right now there is a website for getting back U.B. Funkeys (AKA a petition) right now. If you want to be part of the petition to return U.B. Funkeys back go here: https://www.change.org/p/mattel-bri...utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=copylink

If you are new to U.B. Funkeys then welcome to childhood! U.B. Funkeys is about exploring worlds, unlocking areas, playing games, and much much more! Also U.B. Funkeys is still quite popular today even after it is no longer being worked on since 2010!

You can watch a mini tour below if you want to or are new to U.B. Funkeys...
    Warning: Spoilers inside!

Anyways it would be amazing if Mattel picked back up the development of U.B. Funkeys and we get our childhood back (and of coarse get new people into it). Please tell me what you think of this and if it is a good idea to bring them back online and better than ever!

Last edited Feb 6, 2016
    mosquito8991 likes this.
  2. mosquito8991

mosquito8991 Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 22, 2016
    United States
    They had a great concept! And i love UB Funkeys, even to this day. I would love to see them come back. And they definitely could. UB Funkeys were the original Skylanders, Disney Infinity, and Lego Dimensions. They were very unique and i wish they could have released more funkeys