Homebrew Question RetroNX with sxos

lordelan

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
There's almost zero issues. The few issues I had were with playlist and I'm sure they would have appeared on other CFWs as well so yeah.
On the other hand I'm switching more and more from SX OS to community CFWs as the only benefit SX OS has is playing XCIs which I'm replacing by installed NSPs one by one.
The dongle is nice though. :D Fortunately it boots other payloads as well.

Reactions: Deleted User

Trunks2304

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
^

We can never guarantee stability with SX or any of TX's work, with how much shoddily implemented stolen code there is inherent to its design. It's a piracy device first and foremost, so homebrew is an afterthought.
This reminds me of the controversy surrounding the PS2 emulator on android with "stolen code". But at the end of the day its the best ps2 emulator on android despite all that, just like everyone uses SX OS - so who gives a shit? It isnt even worth mentioning lol

SimisFul

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
^

We can never guarantee stability with SX or any of TX's work, with how much shoddily implemented stolen code there is inherent to its design. It's a piracy device first and foremost, so homebrew is an afterthought.

Using open source code != Stealing code

Edit: I am in the wrong, I was misinformed

Last edited by SimisFul,

m4xw

Ancient Deity
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
^

This reminds me of the controversy surrounding the PS2 emulator on android with "stolen code". But at the end of the day its the best ps2 emulator on android despite all that, just like everyone uses SX OS - so who gives a shit? It isnt even worth mentioning lol

@SeongGino statement is spot on.
Lets move on already.
It will not be supported, doesn't matter if it works or not.
Simply enough by being proprietary and I mean it took them 3 releases to figure out not to use a ancient hbloader.

@OP: You probably do something wrong, unrelated to it. Provide informations in the official thread.
Before you report Issues, confirm that its not a Issue with other methods.
If its a SX only problem - DOES NOT FIX

Last edited by m4xw,
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
^

We get it.. You dont like TX. So fucking what. I dont like you but im not spamming up threads about it trying to cause drama over supposed stolen code. Get it? Nobody really gives a fuck!

RetroNX working well for me so far on SXOS :)

Reactions: vpd and NeoSlyde

m4xw

Ancient Deity
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
We get it.. You dont like TX. So fucking what. I dont like you but im not spamming up threads about it trying to cause drama over supposed stolen code. Get it? Nobody really gives a fuck!

RetroNX working well for me so far on SXOS :)
Stop it already. It has nothing to do with liking or disliking.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, or most "gimmicky" consoles
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah the dual screen makes them better because that's how they were developed for
    +1
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    Wii U is also great.
    For DS games.
    Also, 3DS games through NTR streaming on Wii U.
    It's very cool.
    Even playable.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    If you can have main game on big screen and touch lay out on wiiu tablet I can see that
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @HiradeGirl, I have a broken o3ds xl
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Phones worked great for DS emulation with DraStic and a controller that held your phone
    But sadly that's coming to an end
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Psionic Roshambo, atleast I think the latest version's apk is archived somewhere
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah it works great but it's the obvious Ds factor you loose from it it's not like playing atari games on atari because Nintendo actually use to give a reason to buy their hardware
    +1
    Honestly Ken I actually have the hardware and it's hacked and works fine, prefer my phone lol
    Microphone is more sensitive, DraStic has a high res mode, screen is way better just overall a better experience
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I just like game consoles how they were intended to play if they have a unique enough reason to buy them anything else yeah just download emulation for it
    Oh and touch screen infinity better lol
    @Xdqwerty It's still on Play Store.
    for free
    Install before they remove it.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'd like to see a DS emulator that allows casting top screen to TV then use bottom for the touch screen stuff
    +1
    I used a vertical touch 22" monitor for playing some 3DS games through Citra.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Can't be that far off from it not like ds requires super hardware
    @K3Nv2 I did that using Citra for 3DS games. Bottom screen was my smartphone. Until I got the touch screen.
  • SwordShielder @ SwordShielder:
    Use a TV
    SwordShielder @ SwordShielder: Use a TV