Homebrew Official Retroarch WiiU (wip.)

depaul

Trophies
XP
Country
France
An idea:
Isn't it a good idea to use RetroArch Wii U as a media player?
If there is a core dedicated as a media player, I guess it can easily be ported right?

Reactions: lordelan

Maxbeta

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a quick question about something that's been bothering me because I think I may have had some kind of bad installation with CHBC/Haxchi.

Is the Retroarch loader (and others such as Nintendont, etc) supposed to work right of the bat when you start your Wii U or do you always HAVE TO go into CHBC/Haxchi and autoboot into the Wii U menu in order for it to work?

The reason I'm asking is because I get Error Code 199-9999 on all my loaders (homebrew ones) after I try running them right after turning on the WiiU.

Is there an actual way of running them right after power up of the console? PLEASE ILLUMINATE A NOOB!! lol

Some links will suffice and thank you kindly.

A Plus Ric

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a quick question about something that's been bothering me because I think I may have had some kind of bad installation with CHBC/Haxchi.

Is the Retroarch loader (and others such as Nintendont, etc) supposed to work right of the bat when you start your Wii U or do you always HAVE TO go into CHBC/Haxchi and autoboot into the Wii U menu in order for it to work?

The reason I'm asking is because I get Error Code 199-9999 on all my loaders (homebrew ones) after I try running them right after turning on the WiiU.

Is there an actual way of running them right after power up of the console? PLEASE ILLUMINATE A NOOB!! lol

Some links will suffice and thank you kindly.
Is your sd card locked?

A Plus Ric

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: ploggy

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they...