Homebrew Official Retroarch WiiU (wip.)

vaanen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello, i have an issue, with all the versions past 1.3.6 Snes9x normal doesn't want to run, it makes me come back to the Homebrew channel launcher as soon as i load a rom. 2010 works fine. I saw someone on the thread having the same issue, i'm using Haxchi and HBL 1.4

Also, is there a way to separate the emus without asking the cores everytime like it used to be back then in 1.3.6 ? My 5 year old nephew also use Retroarch and this makes everything more complicated for him, but he wants to play multiplayer and it only work with 1.4.1+ but since then, the specific "elfs" like snes9x.elf seem to all be the same and ask core first, which is kinda weird

Last edited by vaanen,

vaanen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Okok, posted there. I don't know however if i should post there about the lack of uniqueness of the specific elfs, it's probably not an issue ?

Myzone

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey guys im looking for a little help here. Im trying to play marvel vs capcom clash of heros and marvel vs capcom 2. Im really new to emulators i was able to get snes emulator to work im having trouble with mame and fba. With fba i downloaded the emulator from the hbl store and when i try to open it and freezes on a black screen. Can anyone help me out thanks!!!!!

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys im looking for a little help here. Im trying to play marvel vs capcom clash of heros and marvel vs capcom 2. Im really new to emulators i was able to get snes emulator to work im having trouble with mame and fba. With fba i downloaded the emulator from the hbl store and when i try to open it and freezes on a black screen. Can anyone help me out thanks!!!!!

RetroArch 1.5.0 and its nightly builds are completely broken. No ETA on when the builds will be fixed, best to use pre-1.4.0 builds.

Last edited by the_randomizer,

Myzone

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Okay thats good news! are you able to help me ? where can i find older builds and where can i find the roms? Im sorry if im asking for alot im just really new to all this and trying to learn

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay thats good news! are you able to help me ? where can i find older builds and where can i find the roms? Im sorry if im asking for alot im just really new to all this and trying to learn

Normally on the build bot site. ROMs, it's against the rules to ask them here, look elsewhere.

SlimPortable

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Marvel Vs Capcom 2 can't be played on any of the emulators on Wii U. That's a Dreamcast level game so MAME 2003 or FBA2012 can't handle it.​

cucholix

00000780 00000438
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Kinda off topic, I don't even know if there are many shmups enthusiast here but you need to play Guwange it runs flawlessly in Mame, so damn good game.

Last edited by cucholix,
Reactions: lordelan

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.hueyandweprin.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/iStock-1073669440.jpg +1