Question RetroArch .nsp?

Discussion in 'Switch - Emulation, Homebrew & Software Projects' started by Redbunnymoon, Oct 2, 2018.

1. hippy dave

hippy dave BBMB

Apr 30, 2012
    United Kingdom
    No, only the retroarch executable would read from nand, all other data/config files and roms would still be on SD.

BionicGecko likes this.
  2. zacly

zacly Member

Newcomer
    Oct 5, 2018
    Canada
    I can't exit when using the nsp. I have to hit the home menu and then close the app that way.... which I heard is not good for the sd card.

3. Ace001

Ace001 GBAtemp Regular

May 31, 2013
    United States
    Soooo it's better to have the homebrew than the .NSP file for this due to corruption issues? Or the other way around? Really don't want to lose my data!

4. Zyvyn

Zyvyn GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Aug 9, 2017
    United States
    theres an nsp download on retroarchs website

5. aTickledPickle

aTickledPickle Newbie

Newcomer
    Feb 18, 2019
    United States
    idk if its just me but there is no NSP on the website. could someone post a link?

6. Codiox

Codiox GBAtemp Regular

Jan 19, 2016
    South Africa
    Its not supported anymore.

7. aTickledPickle

aTickledPickle Newbie

Newcomer
    Feb 18, 2019
    United States
    sorry if this is a stupid question but what do you mean by that? can i not find the NSP anywhere else now? is it unsafe to use? im just trying to play N64 full speed and sadly havent been able to find a solution :(

8. m4xw

m4xw Ancient Deity

May 25, 2018
    Germany
  9. aTickledPickle

aTickledPickle Newbie

Newcomer
    Feb 18, 2019
    United States
    so im following the guide and on step 2 it says Replace the line by 'tid=app'. does that mean delete everything in that line and make the line ONLY contain what he has in the parenthesis? or is it supposed to be "hbl_tid=app"?? would you mind uploading a screenshot maybe of what its supposed to look like? im slow :)