Homebrew [RetroArch] Nightly builds here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NekoMichi

Retro Collector
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
I tested some more action-oriented games on PCSX:

N3DS XL 10.1.0-27 (IronHax/NinjHax2.1)
PCSX RetroArch 2015-10-04 21:05 nightly .3dsx build

Games tested:
Crash Team Racing 13-14FPS
NBA 2000 15-17FPS
WWF Smackdown 13FPS

Reactions: Ambassador

GinOkami428

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For segaCD games you have the files .bin/.iso and .cue in the same folder otherwise you may have problems with the sound
That is my problem though, I have the .bin file in the same folder as the .mp3s. Does the folder need to be open or zipped? 'Cause the folder is open on mine, I tried zipping it but GX won't read it.

uyjulian

Homebrewer
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
United States
That is my problem though, I have the .bin file in the same folder as the .mp3s. Does the folder need to be open or zipped? 'Cause the folder is open on mine, I tried zipping it but GX won't read it.
The file path to the .mp3 needs to be specified in the cue file. Open the cue file in your system's text editor and fix it.

Jacobeian

Trophies
XP
Country
Cuba

The file path to the .mp3 needs to be specified in the cue file. Open the cue file in your system's text editor and fix it.

I don't think neither Genesis Plus GX or Picodrive support MP3 audio files. The first one I'm sure because it didn't on Wii. It supports CUE/BIN, ISO/WAV and ISO/OGG combinations though so you may want to convert your MP3 files.

uyjulian

Homebrewer
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
United States
I don't think neither Genesis Plus GX or Picodrive support MP3 audio files. The first one I'm sure because it didn't on Wii. It supports CUE/BIN, ISO/WAV and ISO/OGG combinations though so you may want to convert your MP3 files.
Or even better, redownload/rerip the game with original .bin files and if you want, convert the audio tracks to ogg/wav, so the audio quality is not as worse as if you convert mp3 to bin/wav/ogg.

JJTapia19

I fight for my friends.
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
I haven't been checking the thread much lately. What's wrong with CIAs right now? Why are they broken?
I tested gpsp and if you select a game with audio on it crashes and takes you back to the home menu. 3dsx version works fine.

witheld

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am. Watch the video in OP. I clearly load an SRAM save I made in gpSP.
Well it's...completely broken here. CATSFC works, but gpsp doesn't even error. Just nothing. Doesn't seem to try to write it to disk

Edit: wait no, it's making saves, it just doesn't load them

Last edited by witheld,

doctorgoat

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh, hey. Sonic Advance runs pretty close to perfectly on an o3ds on a CIA. Too bad I'm not really into it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Give me ALL the gay pron channels, since you won't be watching them :blush::D +1