retroarch AIO?

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by LiveLatios, Jan 10, 2017.

1. LiveLatios
    OP

LiveLatios Profesionnal Scalie

Nov 16, 2015
    Canada
    why
    Is there an all in one package/downloader for retroarch like the one for PC/Android and possibly IOS(don't use it, no idea what it's like)?

EDIT: at the very least, have an XMB for the individual cores

Last edited by LiveLatios, Jan 10, 2017
  2. Jao Chu

Jao Chu GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Aug 20, 2013
    straya m8
    Last time i checked, all the cores (one CIA for each) are pre-packed in a zip archive. You could just batch install them from your PC with SocketPunch or FTP/mSD management them to your SD card and batch install them with FBi. If you don't like your homescreen cluttered up with 20 emulator CIA's, you can condense them into a folder.

3. Giodude

Giodude Ruler of Italy

GBAtemp Patron
    Giodude is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    May 17, 2015
    United States
    New York
    Man that folder update was one of the only good system updates. That and the theme update that gave another entrypoint.

4. LiveLatios
    OP

LiveLatios Profesionnal Scalie

Nov 16, 2015
    Canada
    why
    folders don't help with the 300 title limit. i guess i'll have to deal with a cluttered homescreen

5. Jao Chu

Jao Chu GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Aug 20, 2013
    straya m8
    Luma updated sysNAND mode + 200 gigabyte SD + Create 4 separate emuNANDs + Unlink them all from each other = 1500 CIA slots? (i'm not sure if that works?)

Then you could could add a chainloaded gateway 3DS cart and throw another 128 gig SD card in that. I personally fit about 160 untrimmed games on my SD of the same size. Perhaps throw in a sky3DS plus on the side as well? The only limitation is your wallet.....