Hacking Retail Injection

LightwaveOO7

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
New here!
I did the retail injection method for gamecube because I don't really have any interest in vwii. I loaded up a gc game and it isn't detecting any memory cards. I used the Wii U Helper Launcher and Teconmoon injector so they should have memory card info on there.

My goal is have my two wii and 20 gc titles on the Wii U menu and boot them.
I've seen some people suggest using Nintendont but then they all say to go into vwii to use it. Is there a workaround for this or am I going to have to deal with vwii?
Thank you everyone

SyrusHedgie

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
New here!
I did the retail injection method for gamecube because I don't really have any interest in vwii. I loaded up a gc game and it isn't detecting any memory cards. I used the Wii U Helper Launcher and Teconmoon injector so they should have memory card info on there.

My goal is have my two wii and 20 gc titles on the Wii U menu and boot them.
I've seen some people suggest using Nintendont but then they all say to go into vwii to use it. Is there a workaround for this or am I going to have to deal with vwii?
Thank you everyone
Use UWUVCI for injections, Teconmoon is useful but outdated, and you don't really get to edit settings using USB helper. As for memory cards, you should make sure to check memory card emulation in the Nintendont config settings.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: I hate myself