Restoring saves from SD Card backup?

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by Screvvy, Jan 13, 2016.

1. Screvvy
    OP

Screvvy Member

Newcomer
    Apr 10, 2015
    United States
    Hey!
    So, I recently got my N3DS XL loaded with CFW/emuNAND and the works, but I was left wondering something. How do I access my eShop games and saves now that the .db files are cleared?
    I'll say it bluntly just to avoid confusion, but how do I do either of these two?
    1. Create new .db files for emuNAND that allow me to play my old games/saves (since I cloned my NAND backup to emuNAND)
    2. Copy the saves from wherever they're located in the raw backup and inject them into CIAs of the same games. I tried using SVDT/SaveDataFiler but I can't for the life of me find the games in question. I managed to find the CIA save (this one in question being Devil Survivor Overclocked) by matching the folder number with the one listed on 3DSDB.com but I can't find the old one for the life of me.
    tl;dr where are the old save files located

2. Sharinflan

Sharinflan

Jan 2, 2016
    Portugal
    I'd like to know this too. I backed up my saves while on sysnand in the setting menu, but now on emunand they don't appear when I try to restore them.