Restoring Pokemon Alpha Sapphire save question

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by Apokalypsis, Jan 24, 2016.

1. Apokalypsis
    OP

Apokalypsis Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 24, 2016
    United States
    I recently downgraded from 10.3 to 9.2, and have 10.4 emunand. When I was downgrading, I directly copied all contents on my SD card because I wanted to be able to restore my saves after downgrading. I had Pokemon AS on sysnand as a eshop purchase and after everything was wiped I redownloaded on Emunand. My only problem is when I recopy over the folder with AS's save file and start the game it says it is corrupted. How do I fix this? I have tried multiple guides from many different sources and none have worked. Thanks!

Edit: This is the type of file I have. https://imgur.com/Zd5f6Y5

Last edited by Apokalypsis, Jan 24, 2016
  2. fr3quency

fr3quency GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jan 11, 2016
    Greece
    Wherever my imagination decides.
    Install SaveDataFiler from that ISO site, delete the safe value or whatever it is called by finding the ID of the game and by pressing R+X. Then load the save file (the file is called "main", right?)

3. Apokalypsis
    OP

Apokalypsis Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 24, 2016
    United States

I don't have that type of file. Just whats in this picture, when I copied it from my SD card. http://imgur.com/Zd5f6Y5

4. fr3quency

Jan 11, 2016
    Greece
    I don't know about .SAV files. Maybe they could be converted into main and then import the converted save by using svdt, save_manager(these 2 are HomebrewLauncher apps) or SaveDataFiler(if you have installed the .CIA of SaveDataFiler on your emuNAND)

Maybe wait for a more experienced member. Bumping to help you.

5. Apokalypsis
    OP

Apokalypsis Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 24, 2016
    United States
    Bump

6. fr3quency

Jan 11, 2016
    Greece
    I got an idea. Go to projectpokemon chatroom, and ask there. the creator of PKHeX is in there. The members know their sht, so you might find something useful.