Hacking Restoring NAND with backup

Proust

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Hi.
I made a backup of my Switch Nand's quite a long time ago and I wondered how I could restore it (to have a clean slate)
Most tutorials I've seen mention boot0, boot1 etc.
But the only 10 files I find in my backup are: BCPKG2-1-Normal-Main, BCPKG2-1-Normal-Sub... etc. until SYSTEM.

The system is 5.0.1 and I have SX OS 1.9

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok so you've read that. So you know you cant downgrade without boot0 and boot1 right? If you really did read that then you understand. Based on your original post it doesnt appear to be an option for you to use what you've backed up. Now on to the next option...

You can rebuild your nand from scratch but you'll have to use PC tools to do so. There are plenty of guides on gbatemp to do so.

Proust

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Ok so you've read that. So you know you cant downgrade without boot0 and boot1 right? If you really did read that then you understand. Based on your original post it doesnt appear to be an option for you to use what you've backed up. Now on to the next option...

You can rebuild your nand from scratch but you'll have to use PC tools to do so. There are plenty of guides on gbatemp to do so.

Thank you. Well I don’t know what went ‘wrong’ when I initially made the backup then. At that time it seemed done correctly.
I’ve been searching for some guides but wasn’t able to find what I’m looking for. Could you link me at least one? Thank you.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @AncientBoi, WAKE UP