Restoring my Mii using FTP

Alee

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
EDIT: I manged to restore my mii, the solution is to clone your accounts.dat on your backup nand `/usr/save/system/act/80000001` (so you don't tamper with the original one). Then set `IsMiiUpdated` to 1. Then upload it back to your Wii U. Also upload the miiimg.dat files as well.

Recently I installed the Kiosk menu but it seemed to change my mii and nickname. What files do I need to look to restore them? I have a NAND backup that I extracted so I can restoring it from there.

Last edited by Alee,

Norris

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Recently I installed the Kiosk menu but it seemed to change my mii and nickname. What files do I need to look to restore them? I have a NAND backup that I extracted so I can restoring it from there.
im sorry this happened but i did warn you about this bug in op

Reactions: jeannotte

Alee

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
There's a fix to this, so I had to replace everything from `/usr/save/system/act/80000001` with the backed up files from the dump. Though haven't confirmed if it permanently changed.

EDIT: It seems like after rebooting and either rebooting again or go into a different channel, it does revert the mii back.

Last edited by Alee,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: never had one before that, and never had one since