Restoring emuNand accesspoint

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by MaladroitJoypad, May 17, 2016.

1. MaladroitJoypad
    OP

MaladroitJoypad Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Dec 28, 2015
    Germany
    So, yeah...

My sister accidently started OR (physical copy) from sysNand and updated sysNand from 4.2 or 4.5 to 7.2. I used NDS profile hack to boot rxtools and emuNand, now its "destroyed" along with my OR savegame...

I really dont know, how to restore my accesspoint, without doing anything wrong. I dont want to formate everything, which includes all games and save states on emuNand.

Do I have to just simply downgrade from 7.2 to 4.X again? Or is there another way?

2. Akira

Akira I'm not a SHRIMP!!!!

Apr 28, 2013
    Just update to 9.2 using this:

https://github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki/9.2.0-Update

And you'll be able to use your emunand again.

But MSET Exploit doesnt work on 9.2, you have to use Menuhax+coldboot in order for your emunand to show on boot or just access homebrew launcher to access your emunand.

Last edited by Akira, May 17, 2016
  3. MaladroitJoypad
    OP

MaladroitJoypad Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Dec 28, 2015
    Germany
    Oh, thank you very much. Looks easier than I imagined it would be. :lol:

Edit: Doesnt make updating to 9.2 and downgrading again more sense then using another exploits?

Edit²: Step 16 doesnt work, tells me, that it failed. I repeated Step 10 to 16 many times now. v.v

Edit³: Ok, simply downgrading again worked, holy f*ck, even MSet Exploit still works. Damn paranoia.

Last edited by MaladroitJoypad, May 17, 2016