a) bricks you
b) does nothing
c) can't be installed on a bricked wii

FenrirWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's still hosting copyrighted material even if you've tweaked it in some way or another. By that logic we'd be able to give out wads of cIOS without worry.

piratesmack

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Vidboy10 said:
Real SystemMenu wads are ilegal here.
but with patched ones i dont see how thats bad.

wut?
cIOS's are patched and they're not allowed here

Maybe you could write a guide on using NUS Downloader to build wads for IOS60 and System Menu 4.0?
Or IOS30 and System Menu 3.2...
Or something...

I'm pretty sure that'd be allowed here.

bbsal

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Its simple just close this thread out and delete it!! I wouldnt trust it i can see a noob bricking there wii with this easly its not worth it why take the risk nothing against you there vidboy but this wad can do more harm then good!

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I think this is a good effort on the side of Vidboy to help out the community with something but i think in his excitement and youth he has failed to see the dangers of this.

I dont think he has any malice in his intentions and does genuinely want to release something that will help the community , but he has inadvertantly released something that is

1. Illegal to link to and wont be allowed on this site as it breaches copyrights.
2. Is not as stable as the name makes it sound
3. Could potentially brick a wii as opposed to fixing it if used incorrectly by noobs
4. This is available for quite a while in seperate packages just never bundled - but it hasnt been bundled previosuly because of the issues it can potentially cause.
5. Still requires pre-requisits for this to run so will not recover a full brick as stated just a partial brick

I can see he is still trying to help out with this and i think he should be given a little bit of slack and not as much abuse. People should try to guide him in the right direction for the future and not completely bash his efforts as he is trying to help but his direction on this project was just a little off.

Well done on the effort vidboy , but for your own sake and the sake of others i think you should keep this more of a low profile project and maybe keep an eye out for another niche in the homebrew market where you can make a more appreciated input in the future.

exilizer2k

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Vidboy10 said:
My Bad...
idk why YT has been cutting my vids off latly

Hey Buddy,
no offense, but your signature failes even more than your "app". I think I'll reuse it in my own sig, if you don't mind...
Sorry, but for me this whole thing is just one big epic fail
rolleyes.gif
yaypsp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: ballcock