raheer

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hey everyone,
I want to play smash online legally but right now I am using my switch with sx os and firmware 6.2 (installed a few .nsp files).
Is there a possible way to restore my switch, so Nintendo cannot ban me?

Huge_Heffner

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I’m pretty sure you can just do a console initialization to reset it back to stock. I had the same problem as OP when my NAND backup failed. I reset it to factory defaults and everything is working great.

Went online and no ban.

Perhaps someone can correct me If I’m wrong.

Edit: I’ve never use the NAND for anything though. I’ve only ever used an SDCard for modding

Last edited by Huge_Heffner,

raheer

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
question: there is a way to completely restore a bricked switch. Wouldn't it then be possible to get to point 0 with the same method?

subcon959

@!#?@!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I’m pretty sure you can just do a console initialization to reset it back to stock. I had the same problem as OP when my NAND backup failed. I reset it to factory defaults and everything is working great.

Went online and no ban.

Perhaps someone can correct me If I’m wrong.

Edit: I’ve never use the NAND for anything though. I’ve only ever used an SDCard for modding
I don't think initialising completely cleans everything, like the ticketblob for example. Otherwise, Nintendo would've essentially given us a built in way to escape bans.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Good night