Hacking Restore save files of AC New leaf?!

Loque

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I saved the SD card folder to not save the save files.
Then i tried to make animal crossing new leaf online using headers. I know save files will be lost after the header is changed but my only purpose is to try if it works online.

Now i want to go back to my old save files but i'm in a problem: i don't find animal crossing new leaf save file.

Could someone please help me restore my old save file?

I want to let you know that i have an original new leaf game and two 3ds. Is there a way to restore the save backed up?

MattKimura

3DS & WiiU Enthusiast
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Animal Crossing NL is a card2 game, the saves are stored within the rom.
You can use a card2 save program to extract the .sav file.

MattKimura

3DS & WiiU Enthusiast
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a save editor for new leaf like previous animal crossing?

Not that I know of. I just use card2 save tool to backup/restore saves on Animal Crossing NL.
A useful way to share boxed villagers, load up the save for the villager you want to give out as much times as you want.
I personally have 135 boxed villagers that I can give out.

With powersaves, you can give yourself things in the game, such as 99999999 savings. Other than that, I don't know a way to edit a save. So maybe that new save tool that's in DevMenu can work some magic, similar to Pokemon X.

Deleted member 473940

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Not that I know of. I just use card2 save tool to backup/restore saves on Animal Crossing NL.
A useful way to share boxed villagers, load up the save for the villager you want to give out as much times as you want.
I personally have 135 boxed villagers that I can give out.

With powersaves, you can give yourself things in the game, such as 99999999 savings. Other than that, I don't know a way to edit a save. So maybe that new save tool that's in DevMenu can work some magic, similar to Pokemon X.

Ah I dont have my retail animal crossing anymore so cant use with powersaves.

BUT since saves can now be decrypted, I hope we get a town editor like previous animal crossing games :D

Nurio

That Kirby fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Animal Crossing NL is a card2 game, the saves are stored within the rom.
You can use a card2 save program to extract the .sav file.
I think it's too late for that now, though. I am quite sure that he started up and played the .3DZ and that automatically makes it delete the save from the ROM because it sees it as corrupt.
I understand Loque
Thus... The save file is now lost forever unless you miraculously and unknowingly backed up the save anyhow. Did you back up the ROM, by any chance, Loque?

Loque

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I backed up the sd with all save files, but not the rom.
So you can confirm me i lost everything?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://store.steampowered.com/bundle/34203/Tomb_Raider_Definitive_Survivor_Trilogy/ mmm