Rest in Peace Densetsu

116738.jpg

I know this is where people are supposed to say "hi" but today we say "goodbye" to one of our fellow Tempers. Yesterday we lost Densetsu to cancer. Some of you know him from being a staffer here and others from the Blood of Bahamut translation.

Having known him out in the real world I can say he was a great human being. He was going to school to be a doctor so he could help people, because that was something he was passionate about (and games of course too :)

Rest in peace Densetsu! You will be missed!

FUCK CANCER!

BrightNeko

Popcorn ball
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
This man was amazing in helping others understand and get through Japanese games. May he rest in piece, and may all the information he helped to spread remain useful in the years to come.

deishido

Texture Modder
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
He helped me get into the NDS scene years ago and got me started with learning Japanese.

I never did thank him properly; so thank you Densetsu. You were always very patient and helpful, and you will be dearly missed.

Multiboy2k

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
..this is a bit shocking indeed.
Densetsu has been here for so long here at the site. I greatly followed his work with the translators on BoB. And, yes he was always very helpful with translating words for us from japanese to english. Always helpful and intelligent. He will be missed. God bless his family and may his soul rest in peace.

Last edited by Multiboy2k,
D

Deleted_171835

I left the forum awhile back but had to come back to comment on this. I didn't know Den too personally but I did talk with him from time to time as an active member of the forum. Always friendly, engaging and his real life adventures that were posted from time to time were always fascinating as well. Genuinely saddened to hear this. This isn't just a loss for the forums, this is a loss to the friends and family that knew him in real life as we did.

RIP Den ...

Reactions: nxwing and matpower

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Att is displaying prices like it's an ingredients list now lol