Homebrew Ressurect Ironhax?

chaoszerobillion

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So for some reason Ironhax stopped working even when I reinstalled it but browserhax worked so with that in mind I got Rhythm Heaven 3ds a few weeks later. And well, you know what happened to browserhax. So is there any way to resurrect Ironhax? I have an old 3ds btw. I didn't update yet and already saw the nag update message. Ironhax crashes every single time. Is there atleast a way to bypass the region lock?

C3po345

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Unless you had themehax you're out of luck for trying to find a solution without paying money.
If you don't mind paying though, you can get CN or a Sky3DS and reinstall IH through Ninjhax.

Dracari

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if you reinstalled Ironfall your SOL, if you mean the Exploit most you can try to do is use teh latest boot.3dsx (copy to your SD Root) otherwise your entrypoints are Cubic Ninja and OoThax (which for that since your SOL for homebrew atm either a Save dongle or Powersaves device.)

chaoszerobillion

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I reinstalled Ironhax not Ironfall. That would've sucked even more. So does that mean I can just get the starter kit and use boot.3dsx from there?

chaoszerobillion

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do I need to update my 3ds I got the latest 3dsx and it still doesn't work. It stopped working after I used ftbrony to see what it was. Is there really no way to update Ironhax without another hax?

Dracari

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do I need to update my 3ds I got the latest 3dsx and it still doesn't work. It stopped working after I used ftbrony to see what it was. Is there really no way to update Ironhax without another hax?
whelp yoru screwed you update dto 10.3 but didnt update your Payload first. its off to find Cubic Ninja or OoT 3D + Powersaves!

Dracari

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Payload? What's that? I didn't update to 10.3 yet btw
even on 10.2 your boned as all "free" entry points are patched. Still stuck having to get Ocarina of Time 3D (physical cart eShop will not work for that) + a powersaves unit Or Cubic Ninja!

if your on 10.1 but havent gotten the update nag on the browser theres that to save your bacon.

chaoszerobillion

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
even on 10.2 your boned as all "free" entry points are patched. Still stuck having to get Ocarina of Time 3D (physical cart eShop will not work for that) + a powersaves unit Or Cubic Ninja!

if your on 10.1 but havent gotten the update nag on the browser theres that to save your bacon.
I'm on 10.1 but already saw the update message. So I guess Ironhax being my Lord and savior is out of the question?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night