[Resolved] SX OS - sxflashcard. c o m - feedback

  • Thread starter Thread starter astrojs
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 11,002
  • Replies Replies 28
  • Likes Likes 2
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dudes 14yo enough said
Chill the fuck out little boy

Hmm... since when 14 year olds are allowed to have a credit card? Even if you're right and I'm 14 and I stole the credit card from my parents (LOL), I still want to warn other users of this forum to buy elsewhere.
 
Hmm... since when 14 year olds are allowed to have a credit card? Even if you're right and I'm 14 and I stole the credit card from my parents (LOL), I still want to warn other users of this forum to buy elsewhere.
Here in the US, its actually possible to have a credit card at age 13 if you have permission from your parent/guardian. They allow this to allow the child to build up a good (or bad) credit history.
 
Here in the US, its actually possible to have a credit card at age 13 if you have permission from your parent/guardian. They allow this to allow the child to build up a good (or bad) credit history.

It's a bit off-topic but I do not think it's a good indication of how good bank customer you're going to be. There's a lot of stupid things you can do until you're grown-up :) I love States anyway, I spent 1 year of my life there as a University student and I loved every minute of it.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Dionicio3
I'm trying to order SX OS from sxflashcard.com. How do I pay via paypal? I haven't received any sort of link to pay with paypal.
 
I'm trying to order SX OS from sxflashcard.com. How do I pay via paypal? I haven't received any sort of link to pay with paypal.

Contact their customer service. I did the same this morning. I ordered the SX OS license, chose Paypal and got into a chat where you give your order nr. and then you can transfer the money. As soon as they received it you get your code. Took about 20 minutes in total for me I think.
 
Perhaps you will get lucky and they will send a code after your money is returned. :D Than you can give me that code for being a cool poorson who isn't paying for SX OS. ^_^
 
UPDATE: astrojs got his money back and the issues has been resolved!
The seller was very helpful in the end, and emails was accidentally caught in the spam filters.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted