XP
Country
United States
LINK:
http://www.ubucks.net/link/8ad8599f
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Info:
IMDB PAGE: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1174954/
Language: English (Don't worry, it is in english, i watched the link and i dont know a damn thing about japanese, thats why i got japanese trainer homebrew
tongue.gif
)
Rating: 9.1 out of 10.
Format: AVI (No x264)
Story: The film begins in the autumn of 2005, and the incident happens at an airport somewhere in a mid-western American city. Claire Redfield is now a member of a non-governmental organization which handles search and rescue of chemical and bioterrorist attacks. Claire arrives at the airport, for the purpose of business.

Meanwhile, a passenger airplane is approaching the airport for landing. As one of the attendants checks the passengers, she notices one man is looking unwell. The man in question is clearly in the final stages of the deadly T-Virus infection, and warns the attendant as such and it is an emergency. Shortly after, the infection claims his life and he zombiefies, causing him to attack several other passengers, which spreads the virus throughout the plane. The out-of-control plane, attempting and failing to make an emergency landing, crashes into the airport's lobby. Claire survives, along with many other civilians, and witnesses the door to the plane opening and zombies pouring out of the hatch and attacking civilians, causing chaos.

The government is quick to seal off the airport and prevent the panicked civilians from leaving. Claire hides from the zombies, along with several other civilians, with Claire promising to protect a young girl; Rani Chawla.

The Special Response Team, led by ex-SWAT police officer Angela Miller, is planning a rescue mission. The government sends in a special agent; Leon Scott Kennedy. Taking command of the SRT, Leon leads the team to battle the zombies. Leon rescues Claire and they, along with Rani and Angela, escape the airport before it is bombed.

Shortly after their escape, it is revealed that a terrorist; Curtis Miller, a former employee of the same organization that hired Claire and is related to Angela, broadcasts a message revealing that he is responsible for the outbreak. Curtis holds samples of the T-virus, and demands U.S. President Graham reveal to the public the truth of what happened at Raccoon City, along with his direct involvement with the Umbrella Corporation. Curtis gives the President a four-hour deadline, or he will spread the T-virus to every major city on Earth.

The SRT succeeds in locating Curtis' hiding place, but Curtis releases a new type of Tyrant against them, and deliberately infects himself with the G-virus, turning him into a rampaging killing machine.
Art/Shots:
BioDPoster.jpg

resident-evil-degeneration-2.jpg

(The link is good, I downloaded/watch the video from it)
(Also: This may not work in Winamp. Maybe mines just messed the hell up, but I opened in Windows Media Player and it worked like a charm)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    It makes the trip even more worth it if I'm out of my medication and need to stop by the medical dispensary. I try to line the two up to avoid extra trips.
    +1
    @AncientBoi, Except the town is pretty MAGA infested. People still flying TRUMP 2016 flags all over. They didnt get the memo the year changed since then. lol.
    +1
    They passed a city ordinance last month. No smoking cannabis in public. Not even eating gummies. $300 fine and misdemeanor charge if caught. People can walk down the street smoking cigs and tossing the butts all over, but God forbit someone take a couple puffs of their medication.
    +1
    First off, it's recreationally legal here. Secondly, I have a prescription from my doctor and approved by the state. But still a fucking criminal.
    +1
    Like at bars. Cant sit outside even in the smoking section and take a few puffs. Yet I have to breath the cig smoke from 20 people chain smoking all night in every direction around me.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Honestly I feel like Trump is going to crush Biden just because of the trial
    They cite
    public health and safety concerns" LMAO!!! Yet they do nothing about the poison drinking water quality.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    The look at how they treated me card is powerful within dumb voters
    A Trump win is certainly a possibility. If he's reelected, 4 more years then no one has to worry about him being president ever again. I survived last time, I'll survive it if there's a next time. Don't know how anyone could vote for the guy, but I'm also not anyone else but me.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Honestly things were cheaper with Trump but that's tounge and cheek could be exactly the same outcome if he won reelection
    All of the fake "Christians" vote for him even though he's broken like 8 of the 10 commandments... that we know of. Maybe all 10. LOL
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A president is just a public figure within America
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    South park put it will there's always a bite between a turd sandwhich or a giant douce
    +1
    I like when he says stuff like "They are preventing me from talking!!!" Wait. What? You mean the person that is literally talking right now.. is being prevented from talking? LOL! Gag order also does not apply to taking the stand. He's free to say whatever he'd like. lolol
    +1
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    holy fuck this discsussion sucks, where are my sisters
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Well if it sucks stop blowing turd sandwhich
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @NinStar, convince your parents to make a sister for you
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    parents? what parents?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    People who screwed each other to make you
    +2
  • OfficialGamer @ OfficialGamer:
    is it just me or is the gbatemp group creation not working
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @OfficialGamer, probably just you
  • OfficialGamer @ OfficialGamer:
    I think I'm banned from it XD (didn't even do anything on this website for a while)
    i516qp.png

)
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @OfficialGamer, try contacting a mod
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @OfficialGamer, try contacting a mod