Gaming Resident Evil Darkside Chronicles

Pete666

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
WiiBricker said:
Guys, this game is awesome. You should appreciate Capcoms work and buy it instead of downloading it. Come on guys, those games need to be supported.

I bought Re4, Umbrella Chronicles and I have download Darkside.. and.. IM BUYING IT!!

CAPCOM, we shall buy their games..

Zak and wiki too I bought it!!

jakejm79

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Am0s said:
dude I love it but can you make them bigger so I dont have to enlarge the covers please

I made a full size one with the correct back cover, it's pretty accurate, only thing I had to wing was the spine, since there wasn't much more than a 5 sec glimpse in the video. I uploaded to wiitdb, but here it is too.

dwii

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
need some help guys.....i keep getting disc read error when i boot the game.

it still works of course, i just eject and put it back in an plays fine, but still it's frustrating.

i tired with softchip and neogamma but same result, i'm on cios rev9, but i doubt updating that would help any.

i know for a fact it's the game, i also don't think it's a bad burn since it plays fine otherwise.

is it the new protection people are talking about ? i dunno.

but also if it counts, i read another guy who has the actual game an plays the retail disc also got disc read error, so maybe it's the whole game ? or maybe some wii's just don't like the game ?

just tryna get some answers on this.

any ideas ?

thanks.

Am0s

Mojo Risin
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
interestingly enough I have downloaded 3 versions of this and IOSPatcher cant read it, come back and saying "Error: Couldnt get ISO information can mount in dolphin tho and the files are there, so I am assuming its a bad iso right?

Am0s

Mojo Risin
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I bit the bullet and used my last dvd 5 for res evil dsc, WiiUR says not a valid wii iso, IOSPatcher cant get ISO information, but it mounts in dolphin and it works in the wii anyone know why this particular iso doesnt work with those tools and all my countless other iso do work with those tools

I know double post (bump)

damysteryman

I am too busy IRL these days...
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I don't know why it's not working for you guys...

I went and dumped the PAL version, burned it without modifying it, and it loaded fine in cIOSCORP v3.5...
...but I didn't play it for long, so I don't know if it has any BCA protection or not...

@Am0s
Maybe try "acquiring" a legit disc, by buying, borrowing, or renting it, and dump it yourself (don't use cIOS rev14 for dumping though), and try testing that?

dwii

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what does cisocorp use to boot games ? i know it does it form the disc channel but still it uses some backup loader right ?

i mean i don't think that would help the DRE's i get when booting the game with neogamma.

i've tried with different cios rev9 and re14, also with diff neogamma's an same result, DRE right after i boot the game and also sometimes in-game loading.

oddly enough it's booted fine about 3 times total in between all of this.

all of my other games work perfectly accept this one, granted this is the only new game i've played recently.

i dumped the disc myself using rawdump 2.0 (since i don't have hd for my wii) on the pc an then brickblocked it as usual.

i've beaten the game by now but still this whole DRE issue is frustrating since there seems to be no explaination nor solution to it, playing off disc anyway.

would cisocorp really help ? i dunno.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: