Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Guild McCommunist said:
WiiBricker said:
Guys, this game is awesome. You should appreciate Capcoms work and buy it instead of downloading it. Come on guys, those games need to be supported.

Capcom already make enough cash. RE4 sold a lot. RE5 sold well. I'm pretty sure they already get enough cash by milking Megaman fanboys of their hard earned cash with useless Megaman games on the side. They can live with a few pirates.

true. i got re4 original. then i rebought it with the three game pack and then rebought it with the wii release and still capcom isn't sure if there is a market for re on wii. screw them i say

ninigou

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
well, i got RE 0/1/4 for NGC (4 years ago i think) and RE 5 for xbox360, but i can't stand that they always put off games' release date in EU countries

paulee123

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guild McCommunist said:
WiiBricker said:
Guys, this game is awesome. You should appreciate Capcoms work and buy it instead of downloading it. Come on guys, those games need to be supported.

Capcom already make enough cash. RE4 sold a lot. RE5 sold well. I'm pretty sure they already get enough cash by milking Megaman fanboys of their hard earned cash with useless Megaman games on the side. They can live with a few pirates.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

classic

Shiver me timbers

callmebob

The Grandpa of Awe!
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
WiiBricker said:

How would you know? If you want to say you´ve bought it and played it through, then I say you´re full of it.

And if you have, LOL, why don´t you send your used copy to one of us, or better yet, buy us all a copy while you´re at it.

WiiUBricker

News Police
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
callmebob said:
WiiBricker said:

How would you know? If you want to say you´ve bought it and played it through, then I say you´re full of it.

And if you have, LOL, why don´t you send your used copy to one of us, or better yet, buy us all a copy while you´re at it.

Listen my german friend. I never said I bought this game coz it will be released on 27 november here. And I dont have a pirated copy. So how the hell would I know if this game is good at all? Well, if I may remind you that there are things on the internet like,...how they are called.., reviews. If most of them are saying this game is a good game, well, then there might be something true about it. I dont need to download a game to find out if it is good or not. Reviews, previews, testimonials, and a lot of videos will do the work for me. And yes, I trust them.

However, I dont have enough money to buy every game that is supposed to be good, so Im a pirate, just as you and the other member here. But the difference is, I know that it is very important to support the publisher by buying their games. Thats the reason why I prefer buying games than downloading it for free, especially if we're talking about awesome games like Resident Evil, Metroid, Zelda etc.

But I see. I guess here on gbatemp it is impossible to post "anti-pirate" things without getting flamed. But maybe it is just you who do so
rolleyes.gif

Apk07

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Why would you sit there and tell people "omg buy this dont download it" then say "i'm a pirate i download everything i can't afford"

You're a hypocrite.

We all obviously download games because we dont have cash to toss around. Thats the point of all this crap, so stop preaching...

j0shuakane

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
how often to games take this long to get dumped? should we expect to wait much longer?

sorry, just talking and not to anyone but the internet...

Zombie_Fetus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am also waiting.

I thought for sure it would have been uploaded today and have mass seeds.

And somehow I imagined the scrubbed iso to be relatively small. But it's probably going to be hitting max, this game is gorgeous and intense.

mb01

Trophies
XP
Country
Its not on any torrent or usenet sites. Its just on a site where you get wii iso's.....

EDIT: Now on a torrent site too.

Resident_Evil_The_Darkside_Chronicles_USA_Wii-QwiiF

markehmus

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
yeay
NFO said:
Resident_Evil_The_Darkside_Chronicles_USA_Wii-QwiiF

Release Date : 11/18/09 Format : ISO

Region : USA NTSC Size : 94X50MB

Platform : Wii Filename : qf-redc

DETAiLS:

Return to Raccoon City in this Resident Evil saga that proves
sometimes the darkest evils lie within. Set in the virus-ravaged
Raccoon City world of Resident Evil 2, this sequel to Resident
Evil: Umbrella Chronicles goes deeper and darker into the
franchise's storylines. It's late September 1998, and the streets
of Raccoon City are teeming with horrifying creatures created by
the T-virus. Battle the undead as Claire Redfield and Leon S.
Kennedy as you explore uncharted regions of the Resident Evil
story. This time, the greatest evil is not the Umbrella
Corporation, but what lurks in the pasts of the characters
themselves.

http://www.residentevil.com/darkside/

QwiiF, faster than a disappearing fart in a convertible!

TM

Am0s

Mojo Risin
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
WiiBricker said:
callmebob said:
WiiBricker said:

Listen my german friend. I never said I bought this game coz it will be released on 27 november here. And I dont have a pirated copy. So how the hell would I know if this game is good at all? Well, if I may remind you that there are things on the internet like,...how they are called.., reviews. If most of them are saying this game is a good game, well, then there might be something true about it. I dont need to download a game to find out if it is good or not. Reviews, previews, testimonials, and a lot of videos will do the work for me. And yes, I trust them.

However, I dont have enough money to buy every game that is supposed to be good, so Im a pirate, just as you and the other member here. But the difference is, I know that it is very important to support the publisher by buying their games. Thats the reason why I prefer buying games than downloading it for free, especially if we're talking about awesome games like Resident Evil, Metroid, Zelda etc.

But I see. I guess here on gbatemp it is impossible to post "anti-pirate" things without getting flamed. But maybe it is just you who do so
rolleyes.gif
you can t base a game off a review at the end of the day its 1 persons point of view, I remember when FFVII come out some idiot gave it a 99% score or somthing and everyone in my town and I mean everyone bought it I was working at game at the time, and the very next day about 70% of those people brought the game back, so you cant say this game rocks off the backs off reviews previews trailers, until you have actually played it, I admit if does look good but I am not a fan of house of the dead shooters

QUOTE(BlueJon5 @ Nov 19 2009, 11:03 AM)
I made a 3d cover
sbde08.png

http://img35.imageshack.us/img35/899/sbde08.png

and a disk image

sbde08.png

http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/899/sbde08.png

hope its useful ;D

dude I love it but can you make them bigger so I dont have to enlarge the covers please

WiiUBricker

News Police
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Apk07 said:
Why would you sit there and tell people "omg buy this dont download it" then say "i'm a pirate i download everything i can't afford"

You're a hypocrite.

We all obviously download games because we dont have cash to toss around. Thats the point of all this crap, so stop preaching...
Im not a hypocrite. You obviously misunderstood my point. Calm down and think about it one more time.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Apply snorgle to pinfor.