Gaming Resident Evil 4-related question

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 1,305
  • Replies 8
D

Deleted User

OP
I'm playing RE4 on Gamecube (and I intend to finish it on there) but I want to play the PS2 content. Do I have to complete the game to unlock it, or is it unlocked out-of-the-gate? And if it isn't, will the game allow to import a save file from another account?

D

Deleted User

OP
you can resign the save, but some saves have extra copy protection checks. those sorts of games are still a mystery I believe. most games work though.
I don't what games this happens to, I just remember being pissed off after trying to use a DMC 3 HD save from my old profile after switching consoles because the first was banned.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
apollo should be able to do it, but I have no experience with that. I've only used the ps3tools. it walks you through the procedure from what I remember. personally, I think ps3 saves are more a pita than ps4 ones, but I have more experience with save mounter on the ps4.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I keep looking at "the first was banned". Might have carried over to the new profile.

I don't believe they ban saves. my ps3 account and system were banned as well, but I managed to carry over the saves on the vita and the ps4 (my ps3 had no saves). if you were using cloud saving, then obviously those saves will now be unaccessible.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

saves do contain the account id, but it's changeable on all three systems.

Reactions: AncientBoi
D

Deleted User

OP
I don't believe they ban saves. my ps3 account and system were banned as well, but I managed to carry over the saves on the vita and the ps4 (my ps3 had no saves). if you were using cloud saving, then obviously those saves will now be unaccessible.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

saves do contain the account id, but it's changeable on all three systems.
Too late now. It just told my that I couldn't use it because it was some else's.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: i think im a bad person