CORE

3:16
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Oh F*************K!

Just played through RE3 Remake and I am so gutted.

Now it needs Remade Again!

Hopefully Modding can get somewhere sometime and fix.

City Hall / Garage / Reporters Area
Back Alleyways / Restaurant and Add Cinema
Clock Tower Area
Park Area / Cemetary
More Puzzles
Additional Content
More of a Bloody Story and Interaction
Fix Gore System might aswell be shooting Concrete statues
Nemesis Encounters need fixed and more meaningful
A Better F***ing Intro/Oppening and Ending WTF...

Bloody Cutting instead of adding and expanding I Remember Capcom saying "WE DO IT" Well Not F***ing Good Enough F***Sake.

Game overall feels Incomplete / Rushed and as a DLC Expansion which technically it is.

Now Where is the rest of the F***ing Game Plays like a leaked Beta Unfinished...

All The Hype and New Character Models and Gorgeous Jill Now Wasted For Nothing.

Nest 2 and Hospital Expansion was Good though.

Last edited by CORE,

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
I havent played this game yet. I loved two but i liked the ps1 version more. So im a little worried about getting this due to mixed reviews. Is it good?

Graphically Yes but such a waste...I may go in more depth in future but as a HardCore Fan im gutted.

Do not pay FULLPRICE! BUY PREOWNED IF YOU CAN I SPENT £25 NEW , NOT WORTH MORE THAN £20 OR $20 ETC.

Or if you do not played the awesome Part 2 Remake too - the Raccoon City Bundle. cookie.gif

https://store.steampowered.com/bundle/13994/RACCOON_CITY_EDITION/

Reactions: CORE
D

Deleted User

From what I read they didn't have their "A" team on this until close to the end of development. No wonder it turned out terrible unlike RE2 remake which did have the best people working on it from beginning to end.

Silent_Gunner

Crazy Cool Cyclops
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I havent played this game yet. I loved two but i liked the ps1 version more. So im a little worried about getting this due to mixed reviews. Is it good?

They put more time into a multiplayer mode no one gave a shit about (outside of maybe RE5, has the online multiplayer Mercenaries ever been all that necessary) and ruined the remake of 3 in the process.

Reactions: CORE

HideoKojima

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is what will happen, u'll resist buying the game but you'll end up buying it, u'll play it then get disappointed!

D

Deleted User

Didn't GameCube get a remake of RE3? How does it compare?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

They put more time into a multiplayer mode no one gave a shit about (outside of maybe RE5, has the online multiplayer Mercenaries ever been all that necessary) and ruined the remake of 3 in the process.
I'd love to see a remake or even just a remaster of RE5 with modern controls, but knowing how people are nowadays they'd call the game racist. They never said a word about RE4 (featuring Europeans, specifically Spanish).

They just need to mind their own business and let us enjoy the products because we are the ones who buy them, while all they do is complain and so we get fucked by them in the process.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/3eGAHfC5P-Y?si=Fo3iEl1pZ4D_O6dp +1