ROM Hack Requesting: StreetPass Mii Plaza Editor

TrapperKeeperX

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would like to see this in the near future if anyone is willing to take on a task?!

My requests:

Mii Plaza:
All Hats With and Without DLC
All Accomplishments
All Music
1000 Fantastic Rating
StreetPassed 99,999 Times

Puzzle Swap
All Puzzles Completed
North America
Europe
Japan - (Also SpotPass exclusives Big Mac & ANA Plane) If possible?
Korea

Find Mii & Find Mii 2:
All Hats
All Rooms Completed
At The Last Room (Roof)

Mii Force:
All Tickets Obtained
Unlock All Reputations
All Gems, Max High Score Editor, No Casualties (All Pods Intact) on All Stages
All Missions Completed
Arcade Mode Completed

Flower Town:
All Tickets Obtained
Max Money
All 99x Pots
Seed Modifier (Plant & Color)
Plant Modifier (Plant & Color)
Plant Pot Modifier
All Garden Expansions Available
All 80 Plants in Journal
All Garden Accessories Available
All Pots Available
All Seeds Available
All Job's Completed

Warrior's Way:
All Tickets Obtained
Castle Rank 20
Max 9,999,999 Warriors
Modify Number of Divided Warriors (Rock, Paper & Scissor)
Castle Modifier: Futuristic, Medieval or Shogun
Conquered Lands 19/20 + Final Battle

Monster Manor:
All Tickets Obtained
Current Weapon Modifier - Rank, Weapon, Level, Skill, etc.
Inventory Modifier
Extra Dimensional Box Modifier Weapons, Badges, Items, etc.
All Weapons Collected
All Puzzle Boxes Completed
Floor Editor
Max Gems

Also Future Games Fishing Game & Zombie Game Requests TBA

I know this might sound alot to handle but if anyone is willing to take on such a big request I would gratefully appreciate it.

Zidapi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I'll be looking at making codes for pretty much everything you're requesting here over the week or so. Here's my post from the "mii plaza ticket hexing" thread.

tl;dr everything measured with a visible number should be easy, everything not measured by a number is more difficult and will take longer
I did about 10 mii plaza related memory dumps over the weekend.

I'm not going to have a chance to comb through them for a few days though.

Here's my data logs for the first five dumps alone:

Code:
0.Plaza. No Games played, people at the gate, 4 tickets. StreetPass hits:14, sheik mask
1.Plaza. Quest played, people at the gate, 4 tickets. StreetPass hits:14, sheik mask
2.Puzzle. Pieces collected. Piece 39 of Kirby triple. Piece 38 of Kirby triple.
3.Plaza. Puzzle/Quest played, people at the gate, 3 tickets. StreetPass hits:14, falcon mask
4.Battle. Visitors waiting, allied soldiers 21320, conquered 2, 21 v.soldiers
5.Battle. Visitors greeted, allied soldiers 31534, conquered 2, achievement earned. Castle of lvl 1
ARCodes I'm hoping to produce from these 5 dumps are things like modify number of plaza tickets, number of street passes (for instant unlock of tag related achievements) and maybe unlock all hats (but I don't think I have enough data for this yet).

I'm also hoping to make a complete all puzzles code or failing that, one that resets the "puzzles collected" flag which would allow you to collect and recollect puzzle pieces from the same visitors, which would make puzzle completion easier.

Codes related specifically to the "war" DLC game would be things like modifying the number of allied troops, your castle's "level", number of troops contributed by visitors etc...

Resetting "is completed" and similar flags is one of my main goals, as it would allow repeated playing of the games using the same visitors.

I'll make codes to max anything measured by a number (max money, troops, HP etc..), these codes are easy and only require a couple of data samples.

Things that will take more time (and data samples) to produce results are things like unlock all hats/achievements/puzzles, because they're not measured by visible numbers. I also don't know whether a single value is used or a series of simple 0/1 on/off switches or FF etc...

Some codes may be better suited to being used as a plugin for NTR2 as opposed to the ARCode format. I'll get a better idea of what's achievable once I look over the data this week sometime.

Zidapi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I just want a generic dump/inject bin for all games, so I can do this :)
While it'd be nice to do this via Spiderninja or NTR from the 3DS itself, it's not possible yet.

But we do have a perfectly capable generic dump/inject methods by way of ARCode and NTR's debugger. What's wrong with them? It's what I'm using.

Jwiz33

Banned
Trophies
in the illuminati headquar—I have said too much!
Website
iwillcleanyourbasement.webstarts.com
XP
Country
United States
While it's be nice to do this via Spiderninja or NTR from the 3DS itself, it's not possible yet.

But do have a perfectly capable generic dump/inject methods by way of ARCode and NTR's debugger. What's wrong with them? It's what I'm using.

I use arcode, but I hav3 trouble changing what I edited into a code

Zidapi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I use arcode, but I hav3 trouble changing what I edited into a code
What are you using to analyse your ram dumps?

I'm using Cheat Engine, it makes the code creation a breeze. When you've managed to narrow down your addresses to a manageable amount, you simply copy the addresses to the code to QR converter and click generate.

At what point in the code making process are things failing? Perhaps you can walk me through your process?

Ikki Barri

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd love to see something fairly easy to use, or at least something where I can find all the instructions and downloads. I swear I spend more time looking for required files and up-to-date instructions than I do actually running exploits.

I have a totally legit console with everything in the list completed, except only 97050 hits so far.

Would love to replicate/copy in emunand (N3DS, so no emu transfer possible just yet).

Randomdude0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
What are you using to analyse your ram dumps?

I'm using Cheat Engine, it makes the code creation a breeze. When you've managed to narrow down your addresses to a manageable amount, you simply copy the addresses to the code to QR converter and click generate.

At what point in the code making process are things failing? Perhaps you can walk me through your process?

Quick question, how do you use cheat engine with ram dumps?

Ryccardo

Penguin accelerator
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
No, there's no way to extract main saves (so, game progress and streetpasses) from Plaza.

There are some cheats for NTR or so I heard, I don't use that!

Ryccardo

Penguin accelerator
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
No, because only a cia with a special permission can read NAND files (or anything that gets full kernel access, of course).
JK will be able to but a version that can hasn't been released yet!

Skyshadow101

The Sky Is The Limit!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry if this is considered necrobumping, I really don't mean anything. But, has anyone made a save editor for it? Since JK can access streetpass mii plaza now?

Sent from my Browser on a New 3DS XL with A9LH

Last edited by Skyshadow101,

that girl

Entrepreneur
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Sorry if this is considered necrobumping, I really don't mean anything. But, has anyone made a save editor for it? Since JK can access streetpass mii plaza now?

Kinda sorta.
Only editing gold pants on to Miis, and Maybe changing their name and creator.

Not anything with the Plaza content itself, just Miis.

A Homebrew app that can do all the above would be great.

Ikki Barri

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

You could try this. https://gbatemp.net/threads/streetpass-mii-plaza-puzzle-swap-save-editor.420765/page-11

It was working on haxed systems, but it is possible that it doesn't work anymore (?). The last page gives some options other than the puzzles, things like fantastic hits number, etc. Worth noting that you need to have the spotpass data for puzzles in order to activate them, so puzzles don't show up if you haven't had the blue light notification. The file you need is the meet.dat file from JKSV.

Newtrat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You could try this. https://gbatemp.net/threads/streetpass-mii-plaza-puzzle-swap-save-editor.420765/page-11

It was working on haxed systems, but it is possible that it doesn't work anymore (?). The last page gives some options other than the puzzles, things like fantastic hits number, etc. Worth noting that you need to have the spotpass data for puzzles in order to activate them, so puzzles don't show up if you haven't had the blue light notification. The file you need is the meet.dat file from JKSV.

It's patched, i tried it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended