Homebrew Streetpass Mii Plaza Puzzle Swap Save Editor

hiten

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Here it is the online editor:
http://www.marcrobledo.com/apps/html5-savegame-editors/
It does mostly the same as the editor in this topic, but it unlocks hats, costumes and puzzle swap pieces correctly.
You can also now unlock all pieces but one in puzzle swap panels, so you can get the complete panels achievement legally.
It also allows to unlock the shop.

If I change the 'Fantastic' rating, will it get updated under the Accomplishments?

EDIT:: Just tested, it gets updated under Accomplishments. Another question, is it okay to unlock the ticket shop if I never purchase other games (e.g. Mii Force, etc) ?

Thanks for this useful tools.

Last edited by hiten,

hashcheck1

Trophies
XP
Country
Can I load my *.DAT on your site edited with this previous editor and have those hex address fixed without having to delete save and start again

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Ryccardo

Penguin accelerator
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Here it is the online editor:
http://www.marcrobledo.com/apps/html5-savegame-editors/
It does mostly the same as the editor in this topic, but it unlocks hats, costumes and puzzle swap pieces correctly.
You can also now unlock all pieces but one in puzzle swap panels, so you can get the complete panels achievement legally.
It also allows to unlock the shop.

Excellent job! I only have one request:
May you please add a point-and-click puzzle editor, where you can select a puzzle's name (from a database of starting offset, number of pieces, layout of purple pieces) then add or remove individual squares at will?

I hope I'm not the only one to have a video-only backup of his old save!

marc_max

Trophies
Website
www.marcrobledo.com
XP
Country
Excellent job! I only have one request:
May you please add a point-and-click puzzle editor, where you can select a puzzle's name (from a database of starting offset, number of pieces, layout of purple pieces) then add or remove individual squares at will?

I hope I'm not the only one to have a video-only backup of his old save!
Oh... I started implementing it :-( But then I thought no one was going to use that feature, and since it was going to take more time than expected, I cancelled it. Sorry.

You can do it by hexediting, they are just simple bitmaps.

c_cadenas

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Oh... I started implementing it :-( But then I thought no one was going to use that feature, and since it was going to take more time than expected, I cancelled it. Sorry.

You can do it by hexediting, they are just simple bitmaps.

You can do it... sort of...
In "Piece#" select the piece you want to unlock (if the puzle is 15 pieces the count the 15 first checkmarks), mark or unmark the piece you want and in the name of the puzle clic unlock button (sorry for my bad english).

I have one little request... Please add in the other games of mii plaza money editors (please)

Grant1998

Trophies
XP
Country
hey can someone please help me get this set up i put the files in the 3ds folder however when in homebrew export save gives Error opening save archive! nd export extdata has New but no botton works so you have to force turn off do i need monster hunter as i use homebrew by web hacks thanks

ADS3500

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
not working on n3ds 11.0 , menuhax jk is not working detecting anything ...it goe into streetpass but wont export anything...kinda sad ..
Streetpass data is stored on the nand, so you can only back up your save with a CIA version of a save manager.

Ryccardo

Penguin accelerator
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Me too. Why do they even have to do that? It's just plain annoying.

Go find manual scans of any gen 3 Pokemon game, the page just before the braille alphabet will tell you nicely (if their actions in the past 20 years weren't enough) how much Nintendo believes in gaming as a socialization tool...

...and of course they don't really care if (my observation) Streetpass really died down outside of Japan in 2016, coz sure as hell they're a self-proclaimed Traditional Japanese Company!

and les't face it, if they changed pink pieces to blue ones in international versions people including me would scream Censorship

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Me too. Why do they even have to do that? It's just plain annoying.

Sent from my Browser on a New 3DS XL with A9LH
Wanted to make Streetpass feel worthwhile. Streetpass is the coolest thing to come from the 3DS but they shoehorn it into EVERYTHING, it gets annoying and stale after awhile.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: What if succubus were real? :ninja: