Misc Requesting Pokemon Legends Arceus save before fighting Volo.

kite21

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hi! Does anyone has a save before the Volo fight? If possible with the female trainer but it's not as important. It sucks that you can't rebattle Volo. Thanks for your time!

Ath108

Trophies
XP
Country
India
Hi! Does anyone has a save before the Volo fight? If possible with the female trainer but it's not as important. It sucks that you can't rebattle Volo. Thanks for your time!
Hey there! I'm about to restart Legends: Arceus in a day or two, so whenever I reach to that point, shall I send the save file here? I haven't done this before so you may have to guide me haha. I'll pick the Female trainer this time too, as a bonus help, I don't mind who I pick. Let me know if you're still in need of the save file
Post automatically merged:

Hey there! I'm about to restart Legends: Arceus in a day or two, so whenever I reach to that point, shall I send the save file here? I haven't done this before so you may have to guide me haha. I'll pick the Female trainer this time too, as a bonus help, I don't mind who I pick. Let me know if you're still in need of the save file

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Mkay.