OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.djdynamite.bravehost.com
XP
Country
Hey,
I require the Libflac files so i can edit Dragon Media Player etc.

I've just tried it (DMP), looks like it needed libwiisprite, freetype, png and something called libFLAC. I have been able to get a hold of the the first three but I'm not able to find libFLAC.

I wonder why the developer didn't actually include libFLAC in their source because they do make references to files that are included in their /source directory but didn't actually include the folder.

Please HELP, many thanx
smile.gif

(iv'e already tried contacting dragon minded).

djdynamite123

Master Of Hardcore!
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
I've tried adding that in but get the following errors :\

> "make"
flacsource.cpp
c:/dmp/source/flacsource.cpp:26: error: 'FLAC__StreamDecoderSeekStatus' does not name a type
c:/dmp/source/flacsource.cpp:38: error: 'FLAC__StreamDecoderTellStatus' does not name a type
c:/dmp/source/flacsource.cpp:50: error: 'FLAC__StreamDecoderLengthStatus' does not name a type
c:/dmp/source/flacsource.cpp: In member function 'virtual OpenStatus FlacSource::openLocation(File*)':
c:/dmp/source/flacsource.cpp:227: error: 'FLAC__StreamDecoderInitStatus' was not declared in this scope
c:/dmp/source/flacsource.cpp:227: error: expected `;' before 'init'
c:/dmp/source/flacsource.cpp:240: error: 'init' was not declared in this scope
c:/dmp/source/flacsource.cpp:240: error: 'seek_callback' was not declared in this scope
c:/dmp/source/flacsource.cpp:240: error: 'tell_callback' was not declared in this scope
c:/dmp/source/flacsource.cpp:240: error: 'length_callback' was not declared in this scope
c:/dmp/source/flacsource.cpp:240: error: 'FLAC__stream_decoder_init_ogg_stream' was not declared in this scope
c:/dmp/source/flacsource.cpp:245: error: 'init' was not declared in this scope
c:/dmp/source/flacsource.cpp:245: error: 'seek_callback' was not declared in this scope
c:/dmp/source/flacsource.cpp:245: error: 'tell_callback' was not declared in this scope
c:/dmp/source/flacsource.cpp:245: error: 'length_callback' was not declared in this scope
c:/dmp/source/flacsource.cpp:245: error: 'FLAC__stream_decoder_init_stream' was not declared in this scope
c:/dmp/source/flacsource.cpp:249: error: 'init' was not declared in this scope
c:/dmp/source/flacsource.cpp:249: error: 'FLAC__STREAM_DECODER_INIT_STATUS_OK' was not declared in this scope
c:/dmp/source/flacsource.cpp: In member function 'virtual void FlacSource::seekSeconds(int)':
c:/dmp/source/flacsource.cpp:330: error: 'FLAC__stream_decoder_seek_absolute' was not declared in this scope
c:/dmp/source/flacsource.cpp: In member function 'virtual int FlacSource::tellSeconds()':
c:/dmp/source/flacsource.cpp:341: error: 'FLAC__stream_decoder_get_decode_position' was not declared in this scope
make[1]: *** [flacsource.o] Error 1
"make": *** [build] Error 2

> Process Exit Code: 2
> Time Taken: 00:00

Why wont it compile dragon media player, i have libwiisprite, png & freetype along with DMP source, just cannot compile!!
Why even upload a Source code for it, when the F**ker cannot compile when you download the required lib files. PATHETIC, no way to contact this author aswell.

Jacobeian

Trophies
XP
Country
Cuba
sourcecode is generally for developpers, this is not author's fault if you don't know how to compile stuff

I bet that in a few weeks, when you have figured how to compile those libraries, you will find your posts as being pathetic
wink2.gif

hint: you should not "adding that in" but rather compile each library separely.Once you are done, put .a files into /libogc/lib and .h files into /libogc/includes. Only then DMP will compile.

Jacobeian

Trophies
XP
Country
Cuba
it doesn't work because you are doing it the wrong way (or do not really understand what you are doing)

the error you got are probably because the compiler does not find any libflac include files so the FLAC__ types are undefined.. try to put the /include directory that come with FLAC sources into c:/devkitpro/libogc and see if that help... obviously, you will still need to compile the FLAC sourcecode or the complation will fail during the link

I won't do it for you, it would be a big waste of time (DMP uses a TON of libraries), just learn how to compile libraries with devkitppc and read the libraries documentation, this isn't worthless effort at all

and again, this is not developper duty to assume you can not compile libraries

djdynamite123

Master Of Hardcore!
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
not good news on DMP: it won't compile for me now. Since I last compiled it (months ago) I've upgraded to Ubuntu 8.10 and I've got the latest libogc from Hackmii (which I didn't have before). Don't know if that's why. It's stuck compiling modulesource.cpp - barking about VIRTUAL_FILE having no type - which it doesn't because there's no typedef for it anywhere... Damn this Dragonminded, why he couldn't just include the libs or at least LIST what it needs - I might still have the right includes but the wrong versions (?!)

Anyway, I don't have enough spare time to figure out this dependency right now. I will look at it when I do though.
i new it just wont compile, i had a few coders have a try, it requires more and more libs soon as you find the next, try compiling you get rid of previous error, then BAM new lib needed! thick as fuck he is, hes the wanker of all coders, his website is shite no way of contacting him, tried his email and on wiibrew.
My Respect for coders is very high, but for dragon minded, its not very much!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    Blah. 3 of my NSO + Expansion Pass family group members are leaving. Found one replacement so far but still need to fill two empty slots. I have 9 days or i eat the extra cost myself. But with a full group $11 for a year is a good deal. imo
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    new ghostbusters was decent, not as good as the previous one
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @The Real Jdbye,
    theres a new ghostbusters?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I liked the cameo the original cast did
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, I heard a member of the original cast died
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Rest of the plot was just average
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Egon was the best character
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    My favorite was the Key master in the first one, "Ok, who brought the dog?" - Rick Moranis
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Was way better than that ghostbusters: frozen in women power one
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It was kind of a passing the torch idea which I didn't hate finally
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    The old Ghostbuster video game was pretty good also, newer one is just ok.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Gotta be more specific nes one was garbage 360 was decent
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea 360/ps3 one I meant, I don't remember the Nes one tbh
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea I never played that one.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, me neither
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @K3Nv2 gotta be more specific, there were 2 on the NES and one of them was pretty decent
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Well it's probably the one youtube link I posted
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    deleted my newgrounds account
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    bc of shame
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You have shame?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, made a new one
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: