Gaming requested: nikki new year japanese stationary

takun32

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
wow then its def not working i sent you a message and it said it went i havent gotten anything back this is crap :\ ill turn my ds off or something ill t ry and make it work :|
hey, dash_2 I got your note. funny thing is, judging by what you wrote. it looks like you sent me 3, but infect, i only got 2(the first note, stationary, and the 3rd note"giving it a third try."). that means that the 2nd one didn't go so well. Anyways, as a thank you I sent you something as a thank youLOL hope its not offensive

Reactions: 1 person

Dash_2

Hello I'm Dash!
Trophies
Website
www.gofundme.com
XP
Country
wow then its def not working i sent you a message and it said it went i havent gotten anything back this is crap :\ ill turn my ds off or something ill t ry and make it work :|
hey, dash_2 I got your note. funny thing is, judging by what you wrote. it looks like you sent me 3, but infect, i only got 2(the first note, stationary, and the 3rd note"giving it a third try."). that means that the 2nd one didn't go so well. Anyways, as a thank you I sent you something as a thank youLOL hope its not offensive

lol that was the best i acutally had to turn the 3ds off and on again i would have sent it from my other 3ds but they dont have much done on swapnote and i didnt want to have to make you add my gf her swapnote is as far asmine so she could send it after i turned mine on everything worked fine funny ass messages tho we both laughed it was great

pokefloote

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't feel like going through the thread, so if anyone wants the stationary they can quote or pm me with their FC.
I'm online often so I'll get it to you fast.
And feel free to keep me added, I send lots of notes. :3

4468-1658-5843

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Written at 69x speed lol.