Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hello
i would like have
Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth: Complete Edition 1.0.3 cheats codes
may i have help please ?
No one's come up with cheat codes because the game is very dynamic and no pointers have been found yet, but I did make a basic save editor as a python script located here: https://github.com/AnalogMan151/DigimonSaveEditor

So far it covers most basics that people want.

Reactions: Mika_

Th3one

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No one's come up with cheat codes because the game is very dynamic and no pointers have been found yet, but I did make a basic save editor as a python script located here: https://github.com/AnalogMan151/DigimonSaveEditor

hello where does the sav saves too? i have the digimon save but when I the ave editor it finishes then says press enter to quit. but when i copy the save back to my switch theres nothing change. i tried the add 95 all items to the save. hen max mney. and the 100 short of max rank. but theres nothing when i put the save back on the switch. ok so i downloaded the editor un unziped to a folder. i put my ninytendo switch in ftp mode to copy my save called 0000.bin to the unzip folder. i open the pythn script the i put the path to the save and i get the option of what to edit. i chosse 1 because thats the one im playin cyber sleuth. then I get to choose my thing to edit i choose what to add then i get the done. i copy the file i choose to edit in to the switch again but theres nothing. or does this program save the output filr to a different directory?

Shayuna

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany

when i try it i get a error..
i copy the path : I:\savedata

then 2 for hackers memory

then i press 1 as exapmple to get medals

and then error :
Backing up save file...
Could not make backup! Ensure file exists and directory is writable.

Press ENTER to quit

try it with every directory and the files exist... one 0000.bin and one slot_0000.bin

so what can i do ?

DocKlokMan

Plugin Dev
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
when i try it i get a error..
i copy the path : I:\savedata

then 2 for hackers memory

then i press 1 as exapmple to get medals

and then error :
Backing up save file...
Could not make backup! Ensure file exists and directory is writable.

Press ENTER to quit

try it with every directory and the files exist... one 0000.bin and one slot_0000.bin

so what can i do ?
Sorry, I don't visit this forum often anymore. It asks you for the path to the save file, not the save folder. So are you putting I:\savadata\0000.bin?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: :)