WhoAmI?

PASTA's dirty animal
Trophies
Website
lavanoid.github.io
XP
Country
Thats for LagDroid...

Eh, my Nexus 7 2013 doesn't lag. Back in the days of Android 2.3, the sony xperia S was like the ultimate Gingerbread device - it never ever froze. It's specs were pretty much over-kill for 2.3 (1GB RAM, 32GB Flash/emmc, 12MP cam, Dual Core 1.7Ghz). I personally don't mind having a slightly laggy device as long as it has a lot to offer, which Android does.

I do like Windows phones because of how fluid they are and they certainly do offer more control than iOS - I just prefer Android more, because of the things I do (SSH, ARP Spoofing, Wireshark, USB OTG, Network management, etc).

I know, I'm off topic. Please don't hurt me *cowers in the corner of the room*. :cry:

LagDroids performance can be improved, especially if you have a custom ROM. :lol:

Reactions: DoJo_Master

Ivan Garcia

Trophies
Website
www.igarcias.es
XP
Country
So... This is an abandoned project??

Just a surprise inside Spoiler... And don't ask when ;)

6pWGFkHl.jpg

Ivan Garcia

Trophies
Website
www.igarcias.es
XP
Country
And... Download It!
This is a first release so...
1.- Only works by wifi on the network (Currently building a service to enable/disable tethering programatically)
2.- Only allows the load of GW or RX. (More coming soon...)
3.- It's only in spanish (Just testing the multilingual support)
4.- It doesn't show the current IP of your phone so I suggest to scan QR better than finding it.
5.- It only works on WP8 and WP8.1
6.- Maybe the screen layout is not for all screen sizes (Important! Tell me if this happens. I have an Lumia 535 with a 5" screen)

Reactions: DoJo_Master

DoJo_Master

Trophies
Website
www.3dsthemes.com
XP
Country
Canada
And... Download It!
This is a first release so...
1.- Only works by wifi on the network (Currently building a service to enable/disable tethering programatically)
2.- Only allows the load of GW or RX. (More coming soon...)
3.- It's only in spanish (Just testing the multilingual support)
4.- It doesn't show the current IP of your phone so I suggest to scan QR better than finding it.
5.- It only works on WP8 and WP8.1
6.- Maybe the screen layout is not for all screen sizes (Important! Tell me if this happens. I have an Lumia 535 with a 5" screen)
Looks great just downloaded it, cant wait to try it out!! Thanks for the hard work!:bow:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Apply snorgle to pinfor.