[Request] Vib-Ribbon Port for Nintendo 3DS

Moxy_Pirate_Account

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A Vib-Ribbon port for the 3ds is possible?
Due to the vector graphics of the game, I think is possible for a old 3ds to run it (maybe)

Attachments

• AlienatedTerrificGardensnake-size_restricted.gif
    AlienatedTerrificGardensnake-size_restricted.gif
    247.4 KB · Views: 57

Latiodile

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
why would you want this? the main gimmick of the game relies on having a cd drive, even if it was possible i don't think anyone would want it unless a significant portion of the game was rewritten (without the source code, mind you) to read an audio file folder instead of a nonexistent disc drive

as you said, the game's low spec enough, it probably runs fine on the ps1 emulator(s?) that exists

Moxy_Pirate_Account

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
why would you want this? the main gimmick of the game relies on having a cd drive, even if it was possible i don't think anyone would want it unless a significant portion of the game was rewritten (without the source code, mind you) to read an audio file folder instead of a nonexistent disc drive

as you said, the game's low spec enough, it probably runs fine on the ps1 emulator(s?) that exists
maybe use the bottom screen for like... A file browser for searching music on the SD Card?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol