ROM Hack [Request] Ultra Moon Necrozma Save

Halomach

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was on the part when I had to fight ultra Necrozma right after defeating Dawn Wings Lunala at the Altar, and when I got off to take a shower my nephew deleted my save as a joke, so now I'm wondering if anyone can hook me up with a save at that same spot, slightly before that point is fine as well though.

D

Deleted User

https://uploadfiles.io/gh24b

Mine is right before the Ultra Necrozma fight. My team keeps getting wrecked by him, haha.
This is how I beat ultra necrozma,if you happen to have a decidueye and zoroark on your team disguise zoroark as decidueye and he will spam photon for a bit which gives you time to land 3 night slashes on it and then kill it with a z move.

ThoD

GBATemp Addict (apparently), but more like "bored"
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
This is how I beat ultra necrozma,if you happen to have a decidueye and zoroark on your team disguise zoroark as decidueye and he will spam photon for a bit which gives you time to land 3 night slashes on it and then kill it with a z move.
I got a simpler strategy for you, Zoroark or Muk with Blackglasses, 1 Rotom Boost, then Night Slash or Crunch, it will only take 1 hit to kill:P

EarthBound

a/s/l?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

The strat worked for me. Just had to insert a rowlet into my game.

Omg thank you!

woop. I put 55 rare candys along with 2 filler mon in the boxes for the upcoming fight.

Last edited by EarthBound,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'm telling on you