Hacking Request Themes HERE!!

T-hug

Always like this.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
Thanks very much for the Castlevania one, I really like it except for the buttons, anychance you can edit them with sprites or something? Sorry to be a pain
biggrin.gif

(I mean the PSX logo etc.)

Curley5959

CCC Member!
OP
Trophies
Website
www.holidaygamerz.zoomshare.com
XP
Country
I will get around to doing Trackmania and Castlevania later tonight.. Got a lot of study to do for an English Test that i know I wont to well if i dont study for.. Will edit them as quick as i can and post them here in a zip..
biggrin.gif

Thank you for all your courtesy guys...

gblock247

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a request, not for a theme, but for a pack of various Icons. I have some Bianca Beauchamp(along with other girls) pictures, and I can't find any freaking icons. Just a good assortment(for all three squares-I'm using an R4). Thanks in advance.

Xeronage

Trophies
XP
Country
DarkAura said:
Xeronage said:
The TWEWY skin isn't that bad, a lil amateuristic though. Even though I also have an R4, I did request an M3DSReal theme and not M3Simply
wink.gif
Thanks anyway.
He's only doing M3DSSimply and R4 themes. M3 Simply is not M3 Real.

He only said the whole M3Simply/R4 thing after I requested it
wink.gif

BadAnimal

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
How about a Houston Rockets theme? for a M3 DS Simply.

You can find some images here - http://www.nba.com/rockets/fans/wallpaper_rockets.html

Maybe use the It's Time pic as the top opening pic. And use the three pics of Yao, McGrady and Battier for the buttons. I guess the background pic for this one could be McGrady dunking to the basket.

Inside could be the larger pics of McGrady and Yao.

Thank you!!!!

Some other ideas that I don't think I have seen are - Speed Racer (classic pics please (Speed, Racer X and Trixie as the buttons? (if you do a Google image search of Speed Racer there are some excellent choices on the first page (oh there is already a nice classic Speed racer theme on http://www.ndsthemes.com/ )))), Firefly/Serenity, Indiana Jones, Indiana Jones Lego game theme, Ironman.

agentgamma

I dont know what to put here
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
awesome jobs!
yaynds.gif
gba.gif
nds.gif

can u please do a psp
psp.gif
theme and a nintendo wii theme ?

for psp theme use the psp game icon for games, music icon for moonshell and settings for gba
for wii can u use wiiware icon for games, disc channel for moonshell and vc icon for gba?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-