ROM Hack Request: Tales of the Tempest Patch

FirePanda11

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know people think this game is horrible, but I think it has potential, the problem is I can't read the menus and storyline. The main thing I want is the menus because I know for most games hacking the storyline is hard. So, please can someone make a patch.

TSPhoenix

Trophies
XP
Country
FirePanda11 said:
I know people think this game is horrible, but I think it has potential, the problem is I can't read the menus and storyline. The main thing I want is the menus because I know for most games hacking the storyline is hard. So, please can someone make a patch.

Well people typically only do translations for games they themselves care about. Basically I don't think anyone, myself included, sees the point in translating a bad game.

FirePanda11

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TSPhoenix said:
FirePanda11 said:

Well people typically only do translations for games they themselves care about. Basically I don't think anyone, myself included, sees the point in translating a bad game.
Alright I understand I'll stick with the guide =P
Thanks psycoblaster, keep up the work with the Tales of Innocence patch.

clumzy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Guys,

Would anyone be so kind to share with me the tales of tempest guide from the gamebrink site?? coz the site doesn't have it now :-(

A link would be great :-)

Thanks

EDIT: Nah, found it! YAY

clegion

Trophies
Website
cfatalis.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
FirePanda11 said:
TSPhoenix said:
FirePanda11 said:

Alright I understand I'll stick with the guide =P
Thanks psycoblaster, keep up the work with the Tales of Innocence patch.
err i don't think pysco do tales of innocence, he/she did ash and kh menu patch, throughim 413 is the one who did tales of innocence

xdarkx

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
psycoblaster did work on TOI. Look at the sticky The NEW Index of Translations! topic. If you understand this, then don't reply to this post since it's going to get off topic.

xdpirate

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway

StorMyu

"I'm way too old for this"
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Reactions: Phoenix Goddess

Coto

-
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Reactions: Phoenix Goddess

xdarkx

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Will one of the mods lock this topic before this topic gets flooded with a bunch of useless comments like mine?

Thx in advance.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: It's how we used to cheat at Pokewalker.