ROM Hack [request] Smash 4 Undub

Sliter

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I did say and I quote: "So yeah, I'm sure that guide now works for users with a 3DS on 5.X-9.2 and a Gateway." So yeah, you're fine.

I was cons]fused, I understand the after "-" as teh rest of the version .. like 9.2.0-20 :B sorry

Well, I was never really interested in decrypting roms, so I can't help you there. Maxconsole is the"official" forums for Gateway support and other stuff.
So I think I will thrust them XD

Sliter

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
well.. that same stuff is available here in GBATemp. so if you had searched for it, you would have found it ;)

I did but this come first and say I don't foind " xorpads" or " decrpyt" on the tutorials tab o-o

anyway this kind of critic does not help with the objective... no one told me " look here , someone aready made it" when I need, this would help me to serach, not now that I've found that loland also don't make you look cool xD
well you known something that could help me here?

Sliter

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil

lemanuel

Maxconsole's All-Knowing Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
thanks but this I knew as well, I eve posted this one here XD
this one says to use the 3DS in 4.x , linkmstrYT tould that it could work on the 9.2
but it's needed sice have the other program of the post you sent before that available?

It's only possible in 4.x just like that guide is still currently updated since you can only create xorpads necessary for CIA conversion in 4.x firmware.

Sliter

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
It's only possible in 4.x just like that guide is still currently updated since you can only create xorpads necessary for CIA conversion in 4.x firmware.

I see... but I can sue that program instead then ?

and btw, sience you are from Portugal and we share almost the same native language XD
I wa strying to boot this smahs in portuguese (EUR rom in gateway) but even with the menu in portuguese (us console) it boot in english, have any idea what I could do it ? ( that not booting a retail one inregionthree, I think this may be work but I can't try unless I get and EUR game, then XD )

lemanuel

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I see... but I can sue that program instead then ?

and btw, sience you are from Portugal and we share almost the same native language XD
I wa strying to boot this smahs in portuguese (EUR rom in gateway) but even with the menu in portuguese (us console) it boot in english, have any idea what I could do it ? ( that not booting a retail one inregionthree, I think this may be work but I can't try unless I get and EUR game, then XD )

The program from before is the one currently available for decryption roms. It's what you have to use but you need to be in 4.x firmware first.

As for the language issue, I read your situation in the other thread but I'm afraid I can't help with that. I don't know what to do about it either :\

Sliter

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
The program from before is the one currently available for decryption roms. It's what you have to use but you need to be in 4.x firmware first.

As for the language issue, I read your situation in the other thread but I'm afraid I can't help with that. I don't know what to do about it either :\

oh yes sorry I did a missunderstanding here x3x
well I still afraid of downgrading but wel I have one decrypted US version (I believe it is a US one:v) here what I do next ? ;x

lemanuel

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
oh yes sorry I did a missunderstanding here x3x
well I still afraid of downgrading but wel I have one decrypted US version (I believe it is a US one:v) here what I do next ? ;x

well.. I can't help you with the rest since I never meddled with it before. All I could explain to you is the part about decryption which I already did.
The rest you'll have to ask someone more knowledgeable

Reactions: Sliter

Sliter

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
well.. I can't help you with the rest since I never meddled with it before. All I could explain to you is the part about decryption which I already did.
The rest you'll have to ask someone more knowledgeable

ok right, well back to the research xD

I hope someone reply me on that smash bros 3DS decryption thread :/

Pikawil

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Canada
(This remind when I tried for [...] Brawl but failed OTL if I could get a hand here too lol).
Undubbing Brawl is easy-peasy with how moddable that game is; all you need is anything that can run Ocarina, the Replacement SoundBank Engine, Super Sawndz and a copy of smashbros_sound.brsar from a Japanese Brawl ISO to rip the voices in .sawnd format using Super Sawndz. And it's on a per-character basis to boot, so you can have, say, a Japanese Fox and English Wolf (RIP) co-existing.

Sliter

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Oh Yeas new updates here
I was able to convert the nus3bank in idsp with "UnNUS3", AND convert some idsp to wav but ... notthe ones we are needing OTL Just the games BGM, not characters voices D: why does this happens? aaa XD I knew someone already did it , it's on TCRF >w> how they did it? lol

Undubbing Brawl is easy-peasy with how moddable that game is; all you need is anything that can run Ocarina, the Replacement SoundBank Engine, Super Sawndz and a copy of smashbros_sound.brsar from a Japanese Brawl ISO to rip the voices in .sawnd format using Super Sawndz. And it's on a per-character basis to boot, so you can have, say, a Japanese Fox and English Wolf (RIP) co-existing.

I was trying to change the iso actually ... but I coudn't open it o-o I remember I posted here on GBAtemp asking for help but I got any XD but idk it's not much now ... but iw anted to do with DX/melle for my use (to have the original voices with english text yeah lol) this should be easir with GC rebuilder but I can't replace the files there because it say that they aren't of the same size :B
RIP Wolf D:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: