NuikopeaDemon

Hello Darkness
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
New Zealand
It looks like it runs on an engine similar to DOOM and Quake 1. Can't be THAT hard to port.

well Redneck Rampage is actually running on the same engine as Duke3D

Someone already modified eduke32 (PC) to play RNR but it wasn't perfect so I don't see it happening on 3DS

Unless someone knew what they were doing
I know @MasterFeizz did make Eduke for the 3DS but that took some time to do for him no doubt and he's done quite a bit for us.

Last edited by NuikopeaDemon,

mashers

Stubborn ape
Trophies
XP
Country
I love the way people who request ports are never developers. I love it especially when you get other comments like, 'it can't be that hard'. People wouldn't say things like this if they had any idea whatsoever what was involved in the process of porting software.

NuikopeaDemon

Hello Darkness
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
New Zealand
I love the way people who request ports are never developers. I love it especially when you get other comments like, 'it can't be that hard'. People wouldn't say things like this if they had any idea whatsoever what was involved in the process of porting software.

I hope that wasn't for me lol
I know I'm not a developer but when someone says "It Can't Be that Hard" I do wonder what devs actually think because I know it's not easy for them and well... I know your a Dev

mashers

Stubborn ape
Trophies
XP
Country
I hope that wasn't for me lol
I know I'm not a developer but when someone says "It Can't Be that Hard" I do wonder what devs actually think because I know it's not easy for them and well... I know your a Dev
Seeing requests for ports kind of feels like somebody asking you to build them a house. It's an arduous task which is more complex than the person asking for it could possibly know, yet they ask for it without any realisation that it would require months of work with absolutely no benefit for the person they are asking to do it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Brb