Gaming {Request?/Question} WORTH LIFE Switch ENG Patch???

HinaNaru Cutie

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I am curious to know if anyone would like to english patch this game or is thinking of doing so??
another thing i don't know where to post these types of question type requests on here - can't find the thread at all, so if anyone knows where the thread is then please do comment..

Kirizame

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
It's a text-heavy game and seemingly not a very popular one either. You either have to get the ball rolling yourself by starting a translation and recruiting others or hope others are interested too and do that themselves. It takes a lot of time and effort to do a fan translation.
Other option is to just hope it gets an official English release.

• Love
Reactions: HinaNaru Cutie

HinaNaru Cutie

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
It's a text-heavy game and seemingly not a very popular one either. You either have to get the ball rolling yourself by starting a translation and recruiting others or hope others are interested too and do that themselves. It takes a lot of time and effort to do a fan translation.
Other option is to just hope it gets an official English release.
ah darn ;-;"...oh really? i thought it would be already loved or known at least..yeah i understand, i am just gonna have to hope someone picks the game up to translate it or just wait and hope they release the english version.

thank you

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Where's everybody?