M3 Fanboy
OP
Trophies
Website
ndss.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
I want to test the linkage feature of my M3 Real. To do so, I need some saves. The ones I need are:

- Pokemon Diamond; it must be able to link with the GBA games
- Pokemon Emerald; it must be able to link with the DS games
- Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Red; it must be able to use Team Rescue (i.e. let the DS-game save the team from the GBA-game)
- Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Blue; it must be able to use Team Rescue (i.e. save the team from the GBA-game)

The Diamond Save may be a Pearl save too, and the Emerald save may be Ruby, Sapphire, Fire Red or Leaf Green too.

Can anyone help me?
happy.gif

silvershadow

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i have a pearl save for R4. ill put it up, if i get the okay that its allowed:)

everything is done, all pokemon caught. link feature tested and working:)

pm me, if i forget to put it up, and u really need mine.

enigmaindex

the Scarecrow
Trophies
Website
www.zomganime.com
XP
Country
i have a pearl save for R4. ill put it up, if i get the okay that its allowed:)

everything is done, all pokemon caught. link feature tested and working:)

pm me, if i forget to put it up, and u really need mine.

Yeah i need a save too. Is your game hacked by any chance, catching all the pokemon is quite a feat. But yeah, upload your save somewhere. As far as i know it is fine to upload saves and distribute through GBAtemp.

Maikel Steneker

M3 Fanboy
OP
Trophies
Website
ndss.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
I just found a Pokemon Ruby save, so that one's covered. Now I just need a Diamond/Pearl save and saves for the mystery dungeon games.

Edit: I found a PKMN Diamond file in the save section of GBAtemp. It is cheated, but it works. Now I'll just need to play through the league... Does anyone know what I have to do after that to link with the GBA games?

snaik

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
When you beat the league, you need the national pokedex (see all 150 in the pokedex, and talk to prof. Oak), and then go to "Pal Park".

I also got a save for Pokemon Diamond.
Only things cheated are the event pokemon events. (Event done, so they are only half cheated). And some pokemons that are only obtainable with "Pal Park" which required a GBA game, which I don't have. There is also one pokemon, named "Chuck" with OT: "Norris" which I've highly modified from a Hitmonlee. He powerful and should not be used for anything else than taking the league. It would simply be unfair against your enemy if you use him online.
Pal Park works, I've tested by adding pokemons through "PokeSav".

Save file
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?download=1451

Player: Snaik
Time: 61:31
Badges: 8
Pokedex: 294 seen, 218 obtained.

Use "PokeSav" to change your player name.

Hope it helps.

Jakeuk4

Trophies
XP
Country
Hey Guys, i'm having a problem updating my saves, i open up my recent save from pokemon diamond, then i edit it, e.g add more pokemon, change some stats, then save it, then when i go on to play the game, none of the edits i've made are there =S its like i've never edited it. I'm using a Ds Firecard to store my games. Can anybody help?? If u know the fix could you personal message it to me. Many Thanks, Jake.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: hi