ROM Hack [Request] Mod Let's Go Pikachu/Eevee for remove Gyms conditions

DaliaAsTrue

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi, I search a mod for remove Gyms conditions.
I'm a speedrunner and I have a good time in Any% category.
But I want run a EXTENSION CATEGORY with this rules : without gyms conditions.

So if anyone here can create a mod, I thank him.

Last edited by DaliaAsTrue,

Asia81

Yuri Lover ~
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Then your speed-run would not be a speedrun anymore.
Remove the limitation either by using an in-game glitch (as in oot) or catching these required pokemon, but not per hack/mod.

DaliaAsTrue

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
It's not for Any% but extention category with this rules "without Gyms conditions" so no cheating if your prefere

D

Deleted User

Hi, I search a mod for remove Gyms conditions.
I'm a speedrunner and I have a good time in Any% category but i'm boring to catch lot of Poke for Koga gym.
I want run a hack category without catch 50 pokémon.

So if anyone here can create a mod, I thank him.
Modification to the game isn't allowed

DaliaAsTrue

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Have the mods approved this? Cause I really doubt they wanna start allowing every romhack someone finds as an alt category
For a mods approve or disapprove this, it will already have to exist to submit them.
So and if it's a disapproved by a mods, no worries about that, I can just run that without Leaderboard and not submit runs.
Just for fun, and for more races.

gnze796

Trophies
XP
Country
I do not think at all that speedrunning comunity would accept that. Speedrunning has mostly been done without patching or editing the original game.

Last edited by gnze796,

DaliaAsTrue

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I do not think at all that speedrunning comunity would accept that. Speedrunning has mostly been done without patching or editing the original game.
Yes probably, but it's same for Random Bingo for lot of game, Red/Blue, Gold/Silver/Crystal or Emerald, etc.
Remove a Gyms conditions it's for fun and more possibility for races

D

Deleted User

For a mods approve or disapprove this, it will already have to exist to submit them.
So and if it's a disapproved by a mods, no worries about that, I can just run that without Leaderboard and not submit runs.
Just for fun, and for more races.
Any modification to the game are suspicious runs even with it's own category. You could be changing stats, changing capture rate, spawn rates and etc. You should just enjoy gym conditions for what it is. It will let you build new routes on a run just like every speed runners are doing. It's like removing Bowser entirety from a mario game. With no Bowser, you just win instantly

Asia81

Yuri Lover ~
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Any modification to the game are suspicious runs even with it's own category. You could be changing stats, changing capture rate, spawn rates and etc. You should just enjoy gym conditions for what it is. It will let you build new routes on a run just like every speed runners are doing. It's like removing Bowser entirety from a mario game. With no Bowser, you just win instantly
What about Bowsette?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Taylor Swift death metal AI cover please lol